• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on if they want you dead, or if they wanna look towards Zachie, or heck if they are even active enough to submit a shot!
Or if they have a scum member who likes to make random nightkills to confuse the heck out of town cough Midorikawa

Just in case, I'll come up with a reads list before night's end.

Why didn't you vote last phase? And who would you vote come D4?
I was busy for the most part and much like most people there wasn't anyone I really wanted to vote for. Still isn't right now, unfortunately Elementar being mostly inactive doesn't help me find his scumbuddies.

I was busy for the most part and much like most people there wasn't anyone I really wanted to vote for. Still isn't right now, unfortunately Elementar being mostly inactive doesn't help me find his scumbuddies.
What's your plan of action for next phase? Any leads to pursue? Or are you content to sit idle and wait for something to happen?

The Great Oracle was very pleased with the lynch but a bit annoyed that Usurper appeared again.

What should the Great Oracle ask the Force tonight?

The Great Oracle was very pleased with the lynch but a bit annoyed that Usurper appeared again.

What should the Great Oracle ask the Force tonight?
Ask if there's 2 ITP or Mafia Lyncher/whatever Mido claimed in the setup.

Day 4: A piece of junk
Night 3 recap.

There was an atmosphere of relaxation after the death of the Sith Lord. One of the cloaked persons walked towards the one that shot Vader. He whispered something to him and then said to the group:
”I think we all need a little break after this.”
Together they walked away. The others agreed and split up to their rooms.
A few moments later a loud explosion could be heard from outside the palace. Everyone inside either heard it or felt the ground shaking. When the group arrived outside they could see a ship in pieces and on fire. It was, however, easily recognisable as the Millennium Falcon. Everyone then knew who those two figures were and accepted their death, slowly walking back inside.

Dear Zachie,

You are Han Solo

”Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.” - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
latest
You are a smuggler, working for whoever pays the most. At one point, you got involved in the affairs of the Galactic Civil War, helping out the Alliance in the process. You are the owner of the infamous Millennium Falcon, one of the if not the fastest ship in the galaxy. You are a quick shot, as proven against Greedo in the Mos Eisley Cantina (Han shot first).

Because of this, you are the 2x Vigilante. Twice a game, during the night, you can try to kill a player with the command ”Shoot: <PLAYER>”. You can’t use both shots during the same night.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Dear swarla,

You are Chewbacca

”WAGRRRRWWGAHHHHWWWRRGGAWWWWWWRR.” - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

chewie-db_2c0efea2.jpeg
You are a Wookiee, a big, hairy and physically strong species. Sadly, your species is almost extinct. You are the best friend of Han Solo and co-pilot of the infamous Millennium Falcon, one of the if not the fastest ship in the galaxy.

Because of this, you are the Sidekick (Decoy). Every night you can target a player. Any other action that targets that player, except kills, will be redirected towards you. To do this, use the command ”Support: <PLAYER>”
You also have the Loud modifier. Any player that you target will be notified that they have been targeted by you.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Zachie was killed, they were the 2x Vigilante
Slife was killed, they were the Loud Sidekick (decoy)

It is now D4. D4 will end in 48 hours (-37 minutes)
PS: Blame Piko for the delayed recap.

Last edited:
Why would Zachie shoot Slife, who voted mafia last phase? It's possible we have a redirector or another killer on our hands.

@Zexy what results do you have from last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom