• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask if there's 2 ITP or Mafia Lyncher/whatever Mido claimed in the setup.
It is my belief that one of the people involved with this question attempt to block the Oracle's powers.
Try to be more active if you want to win.
I also agree with this. The Rebels need to regroup and think clearly.

I do not believe Zachie would eliminate Slife, I think that would be counter-productive.

I'm currently wondering if lynching Mido might be a good plan right now.

The Great Oracle has a memory lapse regarding Midorikawa's role :3

I know she claimed lyncher, but having her target be mafia is very convenient.

I know she claimed lyncher, but having her target be mafia is very convenient.
Agreed. A certain Flying Spaggheti Monster recently did that with great success. Don't fall for the false deity's tricks again, follow the Force this time.

The Rebels are very inactive and this will cost them dearly in the long run.

There isn't a single person willing to vote as of now, and unlike yesterday, the Great Oracle is not going to let things be this time.

VOTE: Midorikawa

She may request to escape the game, but we need to handle the situation. For doing nothing might become the worst evil.
She who claimed Lyncher is an alright target for death, besides it is the Great Oracle's belief that there aren't any independents other than those of RainbowSkittles' faction anyway.

Night 4: The old man's tragedy

Day 4 final vote count:
Midorikawa IV (Zexy, Elieson, jdthebud, Sword Master)

The group started to get smaller. This also led to more silence among the group.
With not much of a debate the crowd grew tiresome
"Just kill someone! How about that person that actually has nothing to do with this?!"
A part of the group, not knowing what to do agreed on it. There was nothing else for them to do anyway.
"Hahaha, you think I will be beaten so easily?! You don't know the power of the dark side."
Walking backwards to gain some distance, the old looking man tripped over Vader's body, still not cleaned up, and fell directly into the Rancor pit. The Rancor had been waiting for another meal for a while now and so he was standing ready to chomp the emperor out of the air.

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Emperor Palpatine

”And now, young Skywalker... you will die.” - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Emperor_RotJ.png

You are a Sith Lord. You successfully went from senator of the Republic to chancellor to emperor of your own Galactic Empire. None knew that you were a Sith lord in hiding, a master of deception. You showed to be a strong sith, being able to defeat groups of jedi and some of the strongest Jedi masters.

Because of this, you are the Godfather. Any alignment check on you will result as Town.
You are also the Roleblocker. Every night you can target a player with the command ”Block: <PLAYER>” to block their power(s) for that night.

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.

Midorikawa was lynched. She was Godfather, Roleblocker.

It is now Night 4. The phase will end in 24 hours.

That was a great outcome. The information gained shall be useful for deducing what most probably is the last member of the Empire.

What shall the Oracle ask the Force tonight? However, if their fear comes to pass, they may taste death tonight now that there is no mysterious power left to block results in the Empire.

Can you ask if there are more than one living member of each non-town faction? Thatll clear up numbers?
No, because questions may only ask about things as they were before the game began. The factor of which people are living cannot get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom