• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Star Wars: Temporal Quest (Godzillawolf and Knight of Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
After defeating Darth Legion, Alex, the first Time Traveling Jedi in the Galaxy, was sent out on many Time Traveling Missions with other Jedi Knights, padawan, and Jedi Masters.

Alex's first ever solo-mission was finally assigned. It has now been three months since he had departed. A Jedi Master and Knight are sent out in search for him...

OOC: Sure. Just keep our roles with the council from before I guess.

Anakin Jr. was standing before the council. "And I have no idea where he is, it's been a long time, I'm worried." he said, despite only being 10 years old, he'd show'd a great deal of promise, enough to become a PAdawan at his age.

"Do you have the holocron he created in case of this emergency?" Mace asked.

"Yeah, I think." said Jr., fishing it out and placing it on the hologram generator.

Alex's blue transparent image appeared. "If you are viewing this now, obviously, I've gone missing. If I have been gone for a week or less more than expected, I am perfectly fine, but have just run into trouble. If I am a month behind schedule I am most likely having troubles with Time Traveling and such. This could be due to various Temporal affairs, but I am not going to lecture about those possibilities. If I am months behind schedule, and Rohan has disappeared, I am most likely dead. If Rohan has not disappeared, I am a live, but in trouble. Too much for myself to handle. I have left with my padawan, or Anakin Skywalker Jr., a record of all of my Time Travels, Temporal destinations, and such." Alex's blue figure disappeared.

Rohan entered. "Then he's in trouble." he said. "Let me explain what that means." he explained. "I have completed my contract with him, but I haven't traveled back in time through Alex, so I'm still connected to him." he explained. "If he dies or forgets me, then I'll disappear forever." he explained. "That's the way Imagin work, so if I he were to die, so do I."

Rohan nodded. "You see, it's because our own timeline was destroyed...the only way we can exist now is through human memories...or at least unless we're born in this time, but too my knowledge there's only one remaining female Imagin, so its very hard for us to reproduce."

"But Rohan, heard we have, great evil many of the Imagin, commited they have." said Yoda.

"Firstly, we need to look through that log. Then we need to send someone, or two Jedi, to rescue him, wherever he is," Mace said.

Jr. handed it to Mace. "There it is."

"Wait...I now its important, but I must tell you something that you do not know of my race yet." said Rohan. "We weren't evil...some of us, like humans were...but most were driven to evil deeds by the fact we risked exstinction." he said. "Our timeline was being erased...and a Singularity Point named Kai was claiming to be able to save our timeline...I think in his own twisted mind he felt that destruction was the only way to do it. It is his fault we did those horrible things...and our own fear. Kai is dead, he put all of his remaining memories into his strongest Imagin, and when it was killed by Den-O, Kai was killed as well."

"Interesting...," Obi-Wan said.

Mace looked through the pages. "His last visit was to...an ancient Rhen Var station."

Yoda looked to Rohan. "See your point I do, munuplated, the Imagin were." he said. "Master Obi-Wan, sad fate for the Imagin, this is. Agree you do?"

"How do we follow him?" asked Jr. "I'm learning to time travel a little, but I'm not extremely good at it."

"Did he ever tell you about the portal he uses for long Time Travel when he cannot be weakened?" Obi-Wan asked.

"No, he never told me about that." said Jr. "I didn't know he had one."

Rohan nodded. "Yes, he has one." he said. "And I can still possess you and help you travel."

"So, in order to Time Travel, we must bring Rohan and Anakin Jr. with. But a Master Jedi will be needed to oversee the operation," Obi-Wan said.

Jr. nodded. "Well my dad is busy on business elsewhere...what about you, Master Kenobi?"

"I will, gladly," Obi-Wan said.

"You would best be off now. There is no time to loose," said Mace.

"Alright, do we know where to go?" asked Jr.

Rohan nodded. "I know where it is located." he said. "Shall I lead the way?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom