• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Star Wars: The Original Trilogy Mafia [SIGN-UPS]

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The Galaxy is in turmoil...
The Empire has a new ultimate weapon, the Death Star, rumoured to be able to destroy planets
And with Sheev Palpatine's chilling touch on the senate...
Is there anyone who can stop the expansion of the Empire?

1617131003612.png
Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest mafia game. A Large setup based on one of the biggest film series in history, Star Wars… Specifically the original trilogy in this game, so that the episodes; A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.

As what is slowly becoming the norm with a game by myself, a somewhat special mechanic is implemented in this game, and is explained really shortly underneath the rules. This is a large game with 15 people required to start, however due to current activity levels I’d be inclined to remove a role or two and try to balance it out. However the game will stay up for the 30 days large games get, unless we somehow fill it earlier.​

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Not posting in 48 hours means you get an activity prod from me, if you don't post for another 24 hours after this, I will be forced to sub you out or unfortunately modkill you.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread, no PMs, Discord etc. (Unless specified otherwise)

4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day cycle.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong will be punished accordingly.

6. No quoting anything in your Role PM, you may only paraphrase. This includes discussing win-cons

7. Roleclaiming is allowed, nameclaiming is not.

8. The game will use a standard voting system, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, regardless of how many people voted.

9. Votes should be done in the format of VOTE: (Name) and UNVOTE: (Name), this both makes it easier for me to find and is just a little cleaner to read, in my opinion.

10. Most importantly, try and have fun!

1. This game uses a special system involving planets, planets always exist in the background and certain ones give certain characters bonuses.
  2. The planets can be destroyed using the Mafia power of the Death Star. Destroying planets can hamper, or help someone’s role.
  3. There are 18 Planets, some are filler planets to balance the game out, the rest have some form of effect on the game.

If you do have any questions, or anything I may have missed, please do not hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
  • Staff
I don't anything about original trilogy, so can I join?
That's fine, don't worry! Due to no name claiming or anything of the sort, there's nothing that you need to know.

Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!

Back
Top Bottom