• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starf and Lansat

Bald Accountant

Battle? FC 0776 8124 7545
Reaction score
I have starf and lansat berries if anyone wants a pair to start growing them.

Why would I need them you ask? If you use them in the juice shop you can get a rare soda which raise the level of onep oke 2-5 levels once per day.

You might also want two other berries - the ones which make the amaze mulch - ebcause it takes 120 hours to grow lansat and starf and you only get 1 or 2 berries without mulch or 4-5 with mulch

Will just trade with extra pokes from breeding (less than 5 iv pokes) I would not expect anything important in return.

Edit - Please send me a message if you want to trade

Last edited:
I would like starf and lansat berries, I have kee and marnaga already.

Would you take a Brave Honedge with perfect IVs in all stats, sans Speed, for the 2 Berries?

I can trade you a Starf berry for your Starf berry and how about... a Lansat berry for your Lansat berry?

I am on most nights 8-10PM eastern
MY 2DS friend code is 1822 0326 6280
I also have Ditto on my Friend Safari
I am not on bulba that often though, so send me a message to let me know when you want to trade. I am not looking for any particular pokes in return, just want to help people out

I may give you an Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum (It also had Perish Song, so I think it can relearn it). It's not level 1 because I used it for breeding. It has top IVs, but Special Attack.
It's female.

i can offer a 6IV timid male charmander with HA with egg moves (outrage, flare blitz, dragon dance/pulse), a 5iv female with the same nature and moves, or 4-5 IV bublasaur(HA,egg moves), treecko(HA),Lapras(egg moves), drilbur (HA) or bagon (HA). any of these for the berries

I'd like these. I have several IV bred pokes as well as a 3IV ditto and both the Kee and Maranga berries.
May I please ask for a Slowking(if you have it) or Aron to be holding the berries when you trade them to me?

My FC is 4725 8612 4948.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom