• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starlight Market [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
starlight market
introduction
Hello! My name is Felly, and I have been making graphics for about 10 years now. (Probably a little longer, but there’s been some periods where I’ve stopped for a little while, so we’ll just round it off to 10 years and call it a day.) I use Photoshop CS6 for my graphic art. I’m willing to make just about any kind of art in Photoshop, and though I’m no professional, graphic art is a hobby I enjoy greatly and have enjoyed greatly for years. I’m always willing to learn more as time goes on.

what i can do
  • Signatures
  • Banners
  • Userbars
If there’s anything you’re looking to have done and it’s not listed above, you’re more than welcome to ask me anyways. The worst you’ll hear from me is a no because I won’t be able to do it.

examples
All of my work that I’ve done since 2016 can be found on my Imgur account. If you would like to see an example of something that isn’t on there, just ask and I’ll be more than willing to provide one!

I also have a gallery here on Bulbagarden called Lights in the Sky. Anything that isn't posted here will be posted there!

requesting
Please do not rush me when making requests. That’s my only real rule on requesting. I aim to have requests done within 2 to 3 days of you requesting. Once I see your post, I’ll like it to acknowledge that I’ve seen it. There’s no limit to the number of people that can request at once or the number of items you can request at once. If I start to feel overwhelmed with stuff, I’ll let y’all know and close the shop for requests till I catch up. I complete all requests in the order in which they’re received.

I’m providing a form below for you to fill out when requesting. This is an optional form, and you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to. The more specific you are in your requests, the more I can try to accommodate you when fulfilling your request.

Code:
[b]Name:
What you want:
Colors:
Images:[/b] (Please provide high quality, transparent background images if possible.)
[b]Border:[/b] (If yes, what color?)
[b]Text:[/b] (Mention any specific fonts you’d like used here as well.)
[b]Size:[/b] (Size of the image. If you don't specify, I'll use what I feel is best for what you're requesting.)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else that isn’t covered by the form above that you’d like to say.)

Thank you for requesting from Starlight Market! c:

Last edited:
Hello Felly!

Okay, so this is the shop you were talking about.

I'd like to request an avatar featuring Greninja.

Also, the Imgur link doesn't seem to work.

How does this avatar look for ya?

jAmmhva.png

And the Imgur link is fixed now (or at least it should be)! I didn't realize it'd break when I changed my name, but I guess I should've assumed that. xD Thanks for letting me know though!

Hello Felly!

Hello! c:

Okay, so this is the shop you were talking about.

Yes, it is! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom