• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starter discussion/speculation

Rowlet, Litten or Popplio?

• Total voters
I'm honestly worried Prima's going to be overshadowed by Tapu Fini thanks to its ability, but she will probably have more bulk than Fini and
if the leak is true, Aurora Veil sounds freaking broken on a Special tank.
The issue with Tapu Fini is that if it doesn't have recover, it can't heal with Rest like Primarina...but yeah, I guess Tapu Fini would be the bigger contender to Primarina. Nature's madness being the equivalent of Super Fang is also a huge boost Tapu Fini if it somehow doesn't have decent offensive stats.

The issue with Tapu Fini is that if it doesn't have recover, it can't heal with Rest like Primarina...but yeah, I guess Tapu Fini would be the bigger contender to Primarina. Nature's madness being the equivalent of Super Fang is also a huge boost Tapu Fini if it somehow doesn't have decent offensive stats.

I'd say it also depends on its stats. It is possible that despite their shared typing, the two of them end up having different niches.

Azu, Diggersby, Mega Lopunny - I think GameFreak has a strongly held belief that all ranbbits have super strength hidden beneath their cuddly exteriors. Lol.

But seriously Primarina is not going to be physical attack oriented, I'd bet my life savings lol

It's a pun in Japanese.

Huge Power's Japanese name is chikaramochi that means both "great strength" and refers to "mochi" - the rice dish that space rabbits make on the moon. The space rabbit is similar to the western "Man in the Moon" of western culture. That's why every Pokemon that has that ability possesses bunny ears.

I was super surprised Mega Lopunny didn't get it.

It's a pun in Japanese.

Huge Power's Japanese name is chikaramochi that means both "great strength" and refers to "mochi" - the rice dish that space rabbits make on the moon. The space rabbit is similar to the western "Man in the Moon" of western culture. That's why every Pokemon that has that ability possesses bunny ears.

I was super surprised Mega Lopunny didn't get it.
Good to know that Mega Mawile would be powerless without its second bunny-ear horn-mouth thing.

Did someone notice that Deciduey lower speed then Venusaur(probably becuse it learns flying and is neutral to poison) but how will it work against Blazikens 80 speed?

Last edited:
It is pretty cool. Honestly after watching some of Incineroar's animations I just can't decide who to pick anymore. It's still between Rowlett and Litten, but I'm nowhere near as certain as I once was.
Incineroar's animations are some of my favorite in the game. It just has so much personality, which fits a heel wrestler.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom