• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Starter Egg event announced for Korea: Distribution from Nov. 8 until Nov. 11

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Starter Egg event announced for Korea: Distribution from Nov. 8 until Nov. 11

Pokémon Eggs containing Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur will be distributed via infared at the Busan Exhibition and Convention Center in Busan from Nov. 8, 2012 until Nov. 11, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I hope they do this for the states eventually. After all, perfect IVs in Defense (Bulbasaur), HP (Squirtle), and Speed (Charmander) would be killer (not that I know a lot about IVs, but still, it'd be nice). Too bad they also don't have Hidden Abilities, but that's a minor gripe. I wonder how they are distributed, like are the Eggs at random, or does it depend on your Trainer ID, or whatnot? Either way, if this came to the states, that would be pretty cool.

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
What about the other starters? They should at least have another chance.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Pretty underwhelming to be honest. Sure they have lots of exclusive moves...but not any useful ones.

What about the other starters? They should at least have another chance.
There might be a distribution for the other starters in the future. It just makes sense to release them in chronological order.

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Pretty underwhelming to be honest. Sure they have lots of exclusive moves...but not any useful ones.
Weather Ball seems to be the only useful one for Bulbasaur, if he had his DW ability that is.

There might be a distribution for the other starters in the future. It just makes sense to release them in chronological order.
Then perhaps we should speculate what other exclusive moves that suits the other starters.