• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starters and Ditto

Synthesis

._.
Reaction score
I'm looking to collect all of the starters, especially the Kanto ones. I can offer some Gligar with Agility and Baton Pass, dex fillers and some non-Unovian Pokemon. These aren't particularly hard to come by, but I'm interested in collecting them.

For Ditto, I will take any old one, but if you have one with at least one flawless stat, I can offer Dream World Females and/or rare stones depending on the stats.

I can offer you the Kanto Starters and the Sinnoh Starters, as well as a Japanese Ditto. I can also give you Chikorita and Cyndaquil, and Torchic and Mudkip. If you have any of those to give back, that would be great:

Totodile or any of its Evolutions
Hoppip or any of its Evolutions
Unown
Smeargle
Treecko or any of its Evolutions
Poochyena or any of its Evolutions
Seedot or any of its Evolutions
Nincada or any of its Evolutions
Sableye
Mawile
Roselia
Gulpin or any of its Evolutions
Wailmer or any of its Evolutions
Torkoal
Castform
Kecleon
Wynaut
Spheal or any of its Evolutions
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Budew
Wormadam
Mothim
Ambipom
Honchkrow
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Carnivine
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Togekiss
Probopass
Dusknoir
Froslass
Solosis or any of its Evolutions

@Kyuuketsuki ;

For the Kanto starters, I can trade you Solosis, Mr. Mime and Sableye

Sure, I'll take those. My FC is 4427-8189-7512.
0519 3822 8836 is mine.

If you have any Female of the Kanto starters available, I'd prefer them, but males are alright otherwise.

Unfortunately, none of them is female. I'll be in the room shortly if you want to trade now.
I'll be in in a minute or two.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom