• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Starters Discussion

Which starter do you like?

• Grookey

Votes: 40 16.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 68 27.2%
  • Sobble

Votes: 71 28.4%
  • All of them!

Votes: 61 24.4%
  • None.

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I think they're all cute! But Scorbunny and Sobble have won my heart, the former the most so! Now I'll have to come up with nicknames for them!

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
SCORBUNNY FOR LIFE

The grass one's growing on me too!
I don’t care if Scorbunny's evolution is fighting! Just give me speed, speed speed! I was wishing for a speedy fire starter since Emboar and I got my wish!

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
All three of them are absolutely adorable! I’m leaning towards Team Scorbunny for now, until we see their evolutions.

The Dragon Lord!
Reaction score
I think I will got with either Scorbunny or Sobble, they won my heart, ooh this will be hard! ^^

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
Nothings jumping out at me so far I'll have to put more thought into which starter I pick. The Scorbunny reminds me of a neopet for some reason.

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I was hoping for a cute water starter, but Sobbel is just ughk! Scorbunny and even Grookey are ,much cuter. Scorbunny actually reminds me a lot of Chespin with that face. As usual, the evolutions will probably decide who I'm going with.

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
I haven't decided which I'll pick yet, but I love them all and will protect them.

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
wow! those people will decide to choose Scorbunny!

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
well, in future, I think Scorbunny will be my 2nd or 3rd favorite Pokémon!

蒼い炎
Reaction score
It seems I'm one of the few people who is in love with Grookey so far. The leaves on his head reminds me of Torchic, one of my favorite starters of all time. On top of that, it has a similar design to Passimian, who I really like too. Grookey just looks so lively and cute =w=