• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Starters Discussion

Which starter do you like?

• Grookey

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 55 27.6%
  • Sobble

Votes: 59 29.6%
  • All of them!

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • None.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I think they're all cute! But Scorbunny and Sobble have won my heart, the former the most so! Now I'll have to come up with nicknames for them!

Cresselia92

Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
I’m gonna pick the fire bunny! I don’t care if it’ll become Fire/Fighting, bunnies are among my favorite animals. ^^

Oh, but the other starters are cute, too. Chimchar, say hello to your Grass brother.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
SCORBUNNY FOR LIFE

The grass one's growing on me too!
I don’t care if Scorbunny's evolution is fighting! Just give me speed, speed speed! I was wishing for a speedy fire starter since Emboar and I got my wish!

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
All three of them are absolutely adorable! I’m leaning towards Team Scorbunny for now, until we see their evolutions.

Dragonman32

The Dragon Lord!
Reaction score
I think I will got with either Scorbunny or Sobble, they won my heart, ooh this will be hard! ^^

Extroth

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
Nothings jumping out at me so far I'll have to put more thought into which starter I pick. The Scorbunny reminds me of a neopet for some reason.

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I was hoping for a cute water starter, but Sobbel is just ughk! Scorbunny and even Grookey are ,much cuter. Scorbunny actually reminds me a lot of Chespin with that face. As usual, the evolutions will probably decide who I'm going with.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards fire or water.

Gryphoness

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
I haven't decided which I'll pick yet, but I love them all and will protect them.

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
wow! those people will decide to choose Scorbunny!

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
well, in future, I think Scorbunny will be my 2nd or 3rd favorite Pokémon!

Blast

蒼い炎
Reaction score
It seems I'm one of the few people who is in love with Grookey so far. The leaves on his head reminds me of Torchic, one of my favorite starters of all time. On top of that, it has a similar design to Passimian, who I really like too. Grookey just looks so lively and cute =w=