• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starters for Shinies!

Divienne

!!!
Reaction score
Dear members of Bulbagarden, I am having extreme trouble with my PokeDex, and (I hope I'm in the right place,) I was hoping some people here would be willing to be generous enough to trade me their extra starter Pokemon. The only one I don't need is the Snivy line.

The part you guys are looking forward to- I am going to give you shinies- I have too many for my own good now. :drowsy: The rule is, if you give one of the evolution line, I will give you a shiny Pokemon or something of your own choice. (I can PokeGen you anything, though, I don't trade hacked Pokemon without your permission.) Trade two- a shiny Pokemon (or the PokeGen,) and, should you want one, an event. All three- two shinies, any Pokemon you want from me, (only hacked if that is your preference,) and an event. Now, I have the weirdest feeling that with this offer, I'll be drained of my oddly-colored Pokemon in no time. I might eventually have to change the rules. (Of course, if you don't feel in the shiny mood, I can give you something else.)

Still needed-

I just figured out that I do have the Treecko line! @theboogster2; Don't worry, I can still give you the shiny you would've gotten if you want. ^^

Thanks to Icike, I now have the Totodile line!

Actually, since I do have the Typhlosion, I won't need this line either. To theboogster2, same as above, I can still give you the prize.

I found my Blaziken as well, so I can, as seen above, still give you the extra shiny even though the actual starter's now not necessary. ^^ For Icike.

Mudkip line, (I herd u leik- nevermind.) - for theboogster2

Thanks to Icike, I no longer need the Squirtle line!

Charmander line, - for theboogster2

Thanks to Icike, I no longer need this line! (Forgot what it was, ^^)

Chikorita line, (did I spell that right?) - for theboogster2

Thanks to Icike, I no longer need the Piplup line!

Turtwig line, - for theboogster2

Thanks to Icike, I no longer need the Chimchar line!

Tepig line,- for theboogster2

Thanks to Icike, I no longer need the Oshawott line!

(Darn. I'll be drained of my shinies by the time this is over.) Anyways, here are the rewards-

The Shinies- Will give more info if needed.

Happiny, Level 5 with Serene Grace.

Raticate, Level 47.

A presumably Event-distributed Porygon-Z, Level 100.

Ponyta, for some reason nicknamed PONITA, Level 6.

Voltorb, Level 28.

And that would be all I have right now for willing-to-trade shinies! Might get more sometime.

Last edited:
I can trade you all the first staged of the starters minus Treeko
pm/vm on which starters you want as top priority

Awesome! Well, first priority is Bulbasaur, then Squirtle, and so forth. Thanks so much for this! Though, which shinies do you want?

Awesome! Well, first priority is Bulbasaur, then Squirtle, and so forth. Thanks so much for this! Though, which shinies do you want?

one other question
how many would you like? so I can breed ones that I don't have extras of

@Icike; One of eaqch is fine, but no need to stress yourself too much. ^^ Thanks though.
@theboogster2; That's great! However, first come first served, so Treecko might be the only remaining one I need. Actually, nevermind that. Out of my part laziness and part wanting to train my team, I'll most likely still need the last evos of a few.

Either way, thanks so much, both of you. I honestly didn't expect everyone to be so quick. ^6^

Edit- Sorry, going to be off for a while- ^^'

@Icike; One of eaqch is fine, but no need to stress yourself too much. ^^ Thanks though.
@theboogster2; That's great! However, first come first served, so Treecko might be the only remaining one I need. Actually, nevermind that. Out of my part laziness and part wanting to train my team, I'll most likely still need the last evos of a few.

Either way, thanks so much, both of you. I honestly didn't expect everyone to be so quick. ^6^

Edit- Sorry, going to be off for a while- ^^'

its fine, as for evolved ones I can do those right away also

(Looks like I'll stay on a little bit longer.) Hm, well, I can't push either of you away for the other, so I suppose I should split the list in half?

(Looks like I'll stay on a little bit longer.) Hm, well, I can't push either of you away for the other, so I suppose I should split the list in half?

I'm fine with it
it gives me something to do on my game then fight against Red in the PWT :p

and I can use my egg place from my Join Avenue

Great! In that case, I'll break up the list immediately! ^^

Edit- How's this?

Great! However... I found a couple of starters I actually had, so I'll modify the list. ^^' Though, the ones you have are going to be a huge help!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom