• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starters from all Generations wanted

jamcoux

Reaction score
So my wifi isn't compatible with my DS Lite but I will be traveling home for Thanksgiving tonight where my wifi IS compatible!

I was hoping to begin collecting the starters from all of the generations and would love if anyone is willing to help. The only starter I currently have is Oshawott but I have many other Pokemon that I'm willing to trade in exchange for ANY starter.

So reply here or send a message if you're interested in helping me out! Thanks!

P.S. I do not care about natures or IVs

Update: I now have all Gen V starters and bulbasaur
Update 2: I'm now only missing squirtle, mudkip, and all 3 Gen II starters. Thanks to everyone that helped me out!

Last edited:
That would be great. Give me tonight to get a lopunny and we can trade tomorrow morning

i can get you treecko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar and piplup

I need:
- Deoxys
- Shaymin
- Keldeo

I will give you all 6 for just 1

jamcoux so you wanna trade lopunny tonight so i will give you snivy tonight and tomorrow well trade oshawott and tepig k? try to meet me about 1 to 2 hours from the time i post this k?

I could give you a Bulbasaur if I can trade with you on Thanksgiving. If you have any Japanese Pokemon that can breed I would be interested in one of those, but if you don't have any, I'll be happy to trade you one for free.

Shiny charizard: sorry I just saw all of this. I'm very close to evolving buneary and should have your lopunny any minute. Let me know when you can trade.

Tabor: I don't have any Japanese pokemon sorry. But would love to trade for that bulbasaur

Linny: I don't have any of those sorry

I could trade you some freshly-hatched Charmander, Treeko, Torchic, Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar. As for in return, I need:

Starly family (any of them will work)
Shieldon
Cranidos
Shellos (Blue/Green East Sea)
Misdreavus
Murkrow

PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Scratch Piplup, I haven't transfered my Empoleon from Gen IV to Gen V yet, so I can't get Piplup eggs yet. But I'll trade any of the others for any of the above mentioned Pokemon.

Last edited:
Cynthia: I haven't had a chance to get any of those yet but if you're willing to trade still maybe you'll be able to find something else you want

Cynthia: I haven't had a chance to get any of those yet but if you're willing to trade still maybe you'll be able to find something else you want

Guess it was a bit specific. Well, I had figured that, so I was actually going to update my request, but I forgot to do so. *smiles sheepishly* Anyway, I now can give you a Piplup, as I transferred over Empoleon to a Gen V game, so that's part of the offer again. This is what I need now.

Magmar
Heracross
Cubchoo
Spoink
Stunfisk
Palpitoad

Are those more doable? Let me know whenever you get a chance.

I should be able to get most of those by tonight. I'll send you a message if/ when I can trade

Take your time. I have to breed the eggs. You'll probably get a few bonuses with them (i.e. Torchic with Flamethrower, Treeko with Energy Ball, etc...). Just drop me a line whenever things look good for you. Later.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom