• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starters Needed

Icee071399

Reaction score
Offer Status: Closed

Hi, I am trying to get all the starters on my Pokemon White game.
In return I will offer other starter Pokemon. Has to be LEGAL. Nature,level, ability,move set, gender do not matter to me.
Here is what I have to offer: (Note: I must breed the Pokemon requested first before I can trade)
Kanto: Charmander, Bulbasaur
Johto: Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita
Hoenn: Mudkip, Torchic
Sinnoh: Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig
Unova: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott

Don't want starters? We can work out another deal than.

EDIT: I no longer need Squirtle and Treeko because I am working out another deal.

Last edited:
Hello again! :)
Well, I can actually breed you all of those except for Squirtle and Treecko, if you want.
I don't really want starters though, I'm trying to complete the Unova Dex. I have a list of Pokemon I need in my thread... if you could get me any of those, that would be awesome!
It's in Munchlax's Cravings, and it's called "Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)"
Thanks!

Well, I can actually breed you all of those except for Squirtle and Treecko, if you want.
I don't really want starters though, I'm trying to complete the Unova Dex. I have a list of Pokemon I need in my thread... if you could get me any of those, that would be awesome!
It's in Munchlax's Cravings, and it's called "Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)"
Thanks!

My offer on your thread was a Swanna and a Duosion for a Zorua and Torchic

EDIT: I now have a Braviary and Jellicent for you and you can give me any of the ones listed above you can breed.
P.S. I forgot to ask you what gender and moves you wanted on your Jellicent. Sorry!

Last edited:
Thanks!

EDIT: I now have a Braviary and Jellicent for you and you can give me any of the ones listed above you can breed.
P.S. I forgot to ask you what gender and moves you wanted on your Jellicent. Sorry!

Yay! :) I don't care about gender or moves, I just want the Pokemon.
So you want Zorua and 3 starters for those four that you can give me?

Thanks!

I think I can get my hands on a Garbodor and Whirlipede and can breed you a Cryagonal as well. Interested?
Also nice new Avatar. :)
Note: I had to train a Frillish I caught on Unova Route 4 up to a Jellicent with an Exp. Share.
Note 2: If you want I can attempt to get other Pokemon on your list than we can discuss offers.

EDIT: I now have a Garbodor, Whirlipede, and Cryagonal for you.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I think I can get my hands on a Garbodor and Whirlipede and can breed you a Cryagonal as well. Interested?
Note: I had to train a Frillish I caught on Unova Route 4 up to a Jellicent with an Exp. Share.
Note 2: If you want I can attempt to get other Pokemon on your list than we can discuss offers.
Haha, thanks about the avatar :)
Okay, that would be great! So for those 7 Pokemon, I'll give you a Zorua and one of every starter you need except for Squirtle and Treecko. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade. :)

Thanks!

Haha, thanks about the avatar :)
Okay, that would be great! So for those 7 Pokemon, I'll give you a Zorua and one of every starter you need except for Squirtle and Treecko. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade. :)

Alright, see you later

@Icee071399; Okay, just finished breeding. Want to trade now?

Alright I'll meet you there!

EDIT: Thanks for the trades! Hopefully we trade in the future!
If you want to discuss offers than send me a message.

Last edited:
I can get you Squirtle and Treecko. I have all starters, so what is there other than starters?

I can get you Squirtle and Treecko. I have all starters, so what is there other than starters?

Sorry, I no longer need Squirtle and Treeko because I am currently working out another deal in another thread with another user.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom