• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice

Grass : Obviously Serperior - I love the high speed, the royalness, and Snivy's cuteness XDD

Fire : Typhlosion - cuz I have too many memories with my dear Cindy in GSC and HGSS

Water : Empoleon - Personally, I think a Water/Steel-type is cool XDD Plus, it's a penguin!

I find it interesting that I didn't see anyone else with my choices in five pages.

Fire: Chimchar
Grass: Bulbasaur
Water: Oshawott

Normally, I'd have Charmander instead of Chimchar, but the rules of the game suggested I do otherwise. Swapping those for Turtwig and Charmander would be a second place lineup.

Wow, everyone likes their Pokémon evolved. To be honest, I don't really.
Fire: Monferno
Grass: Snivy
Water: Feraligatr

Grass: Sceptile (althouth Torterra and Serperior are cool as well)

Fire: Charizard (Blaziken and Typhlosion are cool as well, but Charizard has wings)

Water: Empoleon (although, I like all the water starters)

Fire: Typhlosion
Water: Swampert
Grass: Serperior

Fire: Typhlosion.
Water: Empoleon. (Couldn't decide between it and Swampert though...)
Grass: Serperior.

Grass : Grovyle
Water: Blastoise
Fire: Infernape

Hmm, let me think...

GRASS: Torterra (It's the only Gen-4 starter I really like, plus it's powerful.)

FIRE: Emboar (The one I have, anyway. Kinda surprised nobody else has picked him yet.)

WATER: Blastoise (Somehow I end up liking the slower 'Mons, huh?)

I feel sort of cliche, but I gotta pick the cool ones..

Feraligatr
Charizard
Sceptile

Well, Feraligatr is my 3rd favorite pokemon so yeah :)

Grass: Serperior
Water: Feraligator
Fire: Blaziken

Last edited:

Grass: Chikorita
Water: Mudkip
Fire: Charmander

I see a lot of people like typhlosion.

My, this seems fun:

Grass: Sceptile
Fire: Thyphlosion

Grass: Venusaur
Fire: Typhlosion
Water: Samurott

Fire: Blaziken
Grass: Torterra

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom