• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Starters (please trade)

Revosok

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I want to perform some simple trades to start off with.

I am looking for Bulbasaur, Chickorita, Cyndaquil, Totadile, Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.

I am still pretty new to breeding, but I can offer these pokemon for trade for one or more of the ones I just listed:
Charmander, Squirtle, Fenekin, and Froakie.

Thank you, I'll enjoy trading with all of you :)

Hmm... I could provide you with all of them. It'll take some time to breed them and get them all in one game, as they're scattered about my six (yes, 6) game cartridges, but I could provide all of those starters for you. In exchange, I would like some Eevees, but you can also trade me anything you have hanging around if you want. If this works for you, let me know and I'll get to work on it.

Hmm... I could provide you with all of them. It'll take some time to breed them and get them all in one game, as they're scattered about my six (yes, 6) game cartridges, but I could provide all of those starters for you. In exchange, I would like some Eevees, but you can also trade me anything you have hanging around if you want. If this works for you, let me know and I'll get to work on it.
I could get you 13 eevees, in return for your starters. Would you like them caught or bred or as eggs? If I catch them, it will take me a few days. If I breed them and hatch them, it will take three days. And if I just breed them, and leave them as eggs, I can have them done by tomorrow. Your choice :) .

Last edited:
Breeding them is fine, as it'll take me a day or two to gather up the needed Starters from my game cartridges into one place for easy breeding/trading. So I'll contact you in a day or two when I'm all set and we can setup a trade time. Sound good?

Breeding them is fine, as it'll take me a day or two to gather up the needed Starters from my game cartridges into one place for easy breeding/trading. So I'll contact you in a day or two when I'm all set and we can setup a trade time. Sound good?
Okay that sounds fine, but just to clarify, do you want me to hatch the eevees, or to keep them as eggs?

Oh, sorry, forgot to mention that. Hatch them, if you please, as I would prefer them that way. So we'll talk more when everything is set up.
I have the 13 eevees ready, message me please once you are ready as well. Thank you.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom