• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Staryu/Starmie with hidden ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzanakos

Reaction score
Hello everyone!I am looking for either Staryu or Starmie with the ability Analytic.It is only available from the 5th gen so I would really appreciate your help.I can almost any pokemon in return so feel free to ask.

Hello everyone!I am looking for either Staryu or Starmie with the ability Analytic.It is only available from the 5th gen so I would really appreciate your help.I can almost any pokemon in return so feel free to ask.

I can breed a Staryu with its hidden ability to trade with you but I think I will only be able to trade on Wednesday. What other hidden ability Pokémon or egg move Pokémon could you offer for it?

Almost anything available in 6th gen I can't really list it.Tell something you want and I will get it for you.Also, I'm from Greece so tell what time you are available.

Almost anything available in 6th gen I can't really list it.Tell something you want and I will get it for you.Also, I'm from Greece so tell what time you are available.

What hidden ability Pokémon that are available in X and Y by hordes do you have? Here is a link to the Bulbapedia page about the Pokémon available in hordes Horde Encounter - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. If you have anything (any hidden ability Pokémon) available in Generation VI I would like to trade the Staryu/mie for one of those hidden ability Pokémon excluding Zubat, Mime Jr., Slowpoke, Scraggy, Houndour, Electrike, Nidoran, Gligar and Swablu because I think I already have them but there might be others I would have to check on my X and Y for.

Last edited:
I have toxic boost zangoose if that is ok with you.It is 5 IV Jolly as well.I dont know if i will be available today,though.

I have a whole pile of HA Staryus (all modest). Looking for 4IV dittos in return ideally

I have toxic boost zangoose if that is ok with you.It is 5 IV Jolly as well.I dont know if i will be available today,though.

Yes I could trade for a toxic boost Zangoose @tzanakos;. What is your friend code and time zone? My time zone is GMT+0 and my friend code is 5241-1919-640. I was also unable to trade yesterday but I should be able to trade from 10:30pm to 1am GMT+0 tonight. Are you able to trade at this time?

I'm EEST +3 which I think means I have a +3 hour difference.Anyway I will be available tonight so just add me on your friend list.My FC is in my signature.
@valerydarcy I dont have any 4 IVs Ditto and as you can see Max has priority over you.Thanks anyway.

I'm EEST +3 which I think means I have a +3 hour difference.Anyway I will be available tonight so just add me on your friend list.My FC is in my signature.
@valerydarcy I dont have any 4 IVs Ditto and as you can see Max has priority over you.Thanks anyway.
No problemo

Ok I am ready and I see you online but you are currently battling. I will stay online and wait for you whilst battling level 20 Viscounts at the Battle Chateaux.

EDIT: Thank you for the Zangoose; @tzanakos;!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom