• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Steal-A-Cookie!

Reaction score
In this forum minigame have to steal the cookie from the member above using any method!
EG: (INSERT USER HERE) Was slapped with a fish, while he was stunned I took the cookie!
Ok?
Imma start :p
I stole the cookie from the oven with oven gloves :p

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
I took the cookie from ^ by beeping my Saturn's horn at them and making him jump sky high

Reaction score
Good start! I land on top of Saturn and take the cookie from him, then I slap him with a Magikarp just for fun :p

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
I roll up my saturn's windows on ^s hands therefore he drops the cookie and i drive off with it

You're My Twenty-Four~
Reaction score
^ I morphed to a crow and flew towards the cookie-holder and snatches it!

Hariyama Fan
Reaction score
I capture you lock you in a bird cage and place you inside a safe. I grab the cookie and hide under my bed with it!

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Lower my head, Skull Bash and steal the cookie! (cuz water gun may make it wet)

Reaction score
I stole the cookie from ^ by replacing it with a doodle when ^ wasn't looking. yes, my drawing skills are totally that good

busy
Reaction score
I smacked ^ with a flyswatter, and ran away with the cookie when ^ dropped it :3

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
I told ^ that someone double-posted, and being an administrator, ^ ran to delete the one post and start bugging the user in PMs. In her rush, ^ dropped the cookie. I take it, and EAT IT, before anyone else gets it! FORUM CLOSED.

Waffles.
Reaction score
I steal it by kicking BioDragey in the shin, 'cause he forgot the NO EATING THE COOKIE RULE. Seriously, when I saw this game on another forum, there was a rule that said you would not eat or destroy the cookie by any means. I bake another cookie.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
If that is, I can bake one for myself!
Anyway, I steal it when you're sleeping.

Shoob
Reaction score
I show Mewtwo BlueWartortle's signature and steal it while they're battling.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
I overlay Mew, You All, Myself and the Cookie into "Number 6: Cookie".

I then just take the card with me.

Reaction score
I launch a Blue Shell at ^ and steal the (indestructible) cookie while ^ is dazed.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Just a bit of bread for ^ and the cookie's mine!

Reaction score
< is not distracted by the bread and walks past ^ with the cookie.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
I am going to send ^ a Servinebird so that ^ develops fever and I can then freely steal the cookie!