• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Steal-A-Cookie!

Reaction score
"Hey, is that Wendy in a bikini?"
"Hey, is that Tepig stealing your food?"
I steal the cookie. I then clone the cookie 536392 times.

Reaction score
After donating the cloned cookies to those in need of food, I steal the original cookie with a magical yo-yo.

Reaction score
Distracting KM with a winter fanservicey anime with a complex plot, I quietly take the yo-yo and the cookie. I proceed to hungrily nom on the cookie.

Reaction score
Before ^ can proceed with ^'s nom nomming, I take the cookie with one of TR's extending hand devices. and then enjoy it while watching said winter fanservicey anime

Reaction score
*snatches the stale cookie, and places it in a well-guarded museum*
*silently walks away...*

Reaction score
*genetically duplicates the cookie from a single remaining crumb outside the museum*

AHAHAHAHA!!! and people said my cookie machine was useless!

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
*Steals the duplicated cookie, has Typhlosion destroy the machine and flies away on Latios*

Reaction score
*Eats the Latios and throws the Typhlosion into a time portal, then assimilates the cookie into a computer guarded by many firewalls*

Ducks
Reaction score
*Questions why an AI is after an edible cookie in the first place*
*Swipes a cookie from ^'s fridge while ^ is distracted by said question*

Reaction score
*forcibly downloads his mind and consciousness into a computer, then patches this AI into Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric's ROM*

*grabs the cookie off of ^'s empty shell of a body*

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
*Sneaks into ^'s house while ^ is too busy watching anime, and snatches it*

*Ignores the felonies I get*

Reaction score
*Destroys the Death Egg through unscrupulous means and repairs the cookie cloning machine to make batches of the cookie*

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I stick a decapitated finger in the machine, causing it to malfunction, then I steal the cookies and lock them in separate safes all around the world =D

Reaction score
*uses the power of words to put the prefix 'un' in front of all the safes, making them unsafes*
*easily breaks into all of the unsafes and steals the cookies*

♪ Salamence was meant to Fly! ♫
Reaction score
*Gets Camerupt to use Fissure on Pikachu, then grabs the cookie (which seems to have gone singular again, else I guess the rest fell into the fissure), gets Camerupt to use Overheat to melt down the steel from the unsafes and create a fortress in which the cookie will be enjoyed at my leisure.*

Self-Necromancy
Reaction score
I sent spies to hunt down the stolen cookie, and just after the cookie was stolen out, I sent airstrikes to destroy the fortress and went on to get the cookie.