• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Steal-A-Cookie!

Empathic Wanderer
Reaction score
*sways pocket watch back and forth*

Anata wa nemukunaru... (You are getting sleepy...)

*the spies fall under my control and steal the cookie for me*

Reaction score
uses a time machine to go back to over a year ago and take the cookie
jumps back in the time machine and returns to present day

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
makes a bomb to blow up the time machine
blows up the machine to steal the cookie from ME

Reaction score
the time machine blowing up actually triggered a black hole, which sucks in chibighost
safe in his gravity proof escape pod, ME snags the cookie before it gets sucked into oblivion

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
The black hole brings ME and chibi to another dimension where any cookies go to someone who's name beings with c.
Cookies gravitate toward chibighost while ME, deemed unworthy for not having magnetic cookie powers, gets dragged to a pit of fire

Reaction score
emerges from the pit of fire stronger than before, due to the powers of the Internet Troll
shatters the alternate dimension with a snap of the fingers, and takes the cookie from chibi's ghost

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Chibi's ghost combines into one, creating chibighost again.
chibighost's only purpose is to get the cookie from ME, so chibighost simply snaps his fingers and ME disappears into thin air, allowing chibi to get the cookie.

Reaction score
thickens the air, so nobody can disappear into thin air
calls in the Ghostbusters to entrap chibighost
takes the cookie, while chibighost is trapped

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Chibighost calls upon Stay Puft, who promptly squishes the Ghostbusters and ME
Chibighost snags the cookie from ME's corpse

Reaction score
the ME corpse's illusion dissipates, revealing that it was just a Zexy Zombie
being undead, the Zexy Zombie simply gets right back up again, eats Stay Puft, and takes the cookie back from chibighost

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Chibighost sings super high pitched, causing Zombie Zexy to explode
Chibighost takes the cookie from Zombie Zexy exploded body

Reaction score
another Zexy Zombie rises from the grave and superglues chibi's mouth shut before taking the cookie

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
a harsh wind unglues chibi's mouth, allowing him to eat the Zexy Zombie and steal his cookie

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
chibi can't be knocked out since he'd dead and simply steals the cookie and eats it