• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Steal-A-Cookie!

BioDragey

Reaction score
In this forum minigame have to steal the cookie from the member above using any method!
EG: (INSERT USER HERE) Was slapped with a fish, while he was stunned I took the cookie!
Ok?
Imma start :p
I stole the cookie from the oven with oven gloves :p

I took the cookie from ^ by beeping my Saturn's horn at them and making him jump sky high

Good start! I land on top of Saturn and take the cookie from him, then I slap him with a Magikarp just for fun :p

I roll up my saturn's windows on ^s hands therefore he drops the cookie and i drive off with it

I capture you lock you in a bird cage and place you inside a safe. I grab the cookie and hide under my bed with it!

Lower my head, Skull Bash and steal the cookie! (cuz water gun may make it wet)

I told ^ that someone double-posted, and being an administrator, ^ ran to delete the one post and start bugging the user in PMs. In her rush, ^ dropped the cookie. I take it, and EAT IT, before anyone else gets it! FORUM CLOSED.

I steal it by kicking BioDragey in the shin, 'cause he forgot the NO EATING THE COOKIE RULE. Seriously, when I saw this game on another forum, there was a rule that said you would not eat or destroy the cookie by any means. I bake another cookie.

If that is, I can bake one for myself!
Anyway, I steal it when you're sleeping.

I show Mewtwo BlueWartortle's signature and steal it while they're battling.

I overlay Mew, You All, Myself and the Cookie into "Number 6: Cookie".

I then just take the card with me.

I am going to send ^ a Servinebird so that ^ develops fever and I can then freely steal the cookie!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom