• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Steal-A-Cookie!

"Hey, is that Wendy in a bikini?"
"Hey, is that Tepig stealing your food?"
I steal the cookie. I then clone the cookie 536392 times.

Distracting KM with a winter fanservicey anime with a complex plot, I quietly take the yo-yo and the cookie. I proceed to hungrily nom on the cookie.

Before ^ can proceed with ^'s nom nomming, I take the cookie with one of TR's extending hand devices. and then enjoy it while watching said winter fanservicey anime

*Questions why an AI is after an edible cookie in the first place*
*Swipes a cookie from ^'s fridge while ^ is distracted by said question*

*forcibly downloads his mind and consciousness into a computer, then patches this AI into Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric's ROM*

*grabs the cookie off of ^'s empty shell of a body*

*Sneaks into ^'s house while ^ is too busy watching anime, and snatches it*

*Ignores the felonies I get*

I stick a decapitated finger in the machine, causing it to malfunction, then I steal the cookies and lock them in separate safes all around the world =D

*Gets Camerupt to use Fissure on Pikachu, then grabs the cookie (which seems to have gone singular again, else I guess the rest fell into the fissure), gets Camerupt to use Overheat to melt down the steel from the unsafes and create a fortress in which the cookie will be enjoyed at my leisure.*

I sent spies to hunt down the stolen cookie, and just after the cookie was stolen out, I sent airstrikes to destroy the fortress and went on to get the cookie.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom