• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Steal-A-Cookie!

*sways pocket watch back and forth*

Anata wa nemukunaru... (You are getting sleepy...)

*the spies fall under my control and steal the cookie for me*

The black hole brings ME and chibi to another dimension where any cookies go to someone who's name beings with c.
Cookies gravitate toward chibighost while ME, deemed unworthy for not having magnetic cookie powers, gets dragged to a pit of fire

Chibi's ghost combines into one, creating chibighost again.
chibighost's only purpose is to get the cookie from ME, so chibighost simply snaps his fingers and ME disappears into thin air, allowing chibi to get the cookie.

Killer Queen has already touched this cookie...

*click*

The cookie detonates, taking Magnificent Entertainer with it in the explosion.

Looks like we'll need another cookie...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom