• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Steal the Shiny Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. Does that mean our Pokemon can't have nicknames?

Bonecruncher charges forward and attacks the ground in front of Greninjaman with Hyper Beam. The Eevee is sent flying but Bonecruncher catches it. However his path is blocked by Cilantro's Salandit...

Nickanmes are fine. It's just that I don't want what happened over in the Steal the Shiny Victini thread to happen here.

But, Greninjaman's Greninja attacks the Houndoom, forcing it to drop the Eevee. "So long." He says. Then he drops a smoke Bomb. He leaves, heading over to the Undersea Ruins.

^^^

Cilantro releases his Shedinja, which quickly fades into the shadows. Distracted by Salandit’s fierce flames, Bonecruncher fails to notice Shedinja leaping from behind, whisking the Eevee away in the blink of an eye. Furthermore, Cilantro commands his Gliscor to use Earthquake on the makeshift battlefield, slowing down the other trainers’ efforts to catch up.
Disregard this post.

Last edited:
You know what?! I don't care anymore! Do what you want. I don't care. I do have a NO godmodding rule to prevent this from happening!

You can roleplay as much as you want, just you need to have the Eevee by the end of your post. I don't care about how you get the Eevee. Just get the Eevee!

While everybody else is confused about the thread rules, FPF92 casually walks in, picks up, Eevee, and walks away without anyone realizing it for several minutes, by which time he's already out of sight.

We've decided that this thread wasn't working out. The "Capture the Shiny Victini" thread is scheduled to finish in March. That game will be rebooted with a v2 then.
Please refrain from opening another version of this game in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom