• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Steal the Shiny Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniff. Sniff. During the night while FPF92 and the Shiny Eevee are sleeping, a Mightyena sniffs out the Secret Base. It grabs the Eevee by the scruff of its neck and brings it to TRNatalie.
"Excellent work Bonecruncher."

FPF92, being awoken by Mightyena's footsteps, springs up and starts chasing TRNatalie around the maze-like Underground. Finally he catches and tackles her, sending Eevee into air, where it gets caught by FPF92's Raichu's Psychic before hitting the ground, brining it to his arms. He then uses his Explorer Kit to resurface, discovering he's in the middle of Eterna Forest. Desperate for a hideout, he rushes into the scary-looking Old Chateau, TRNatalie resurfacing from the hole in his wake just as he rushes through the front door.

Unfortunately FPF92 ends up being surrounded by Ghost Types that instantly attack him for intruding on their territory.
"Talonflame Flame Charge!"
A Talonflame attacks a Gengar about to use Shadow Ball.
"Fireheart Fire Blast!"
A blast of fire saves FPF92 from being Licked by Haunter.
"Alright Talonflame get the Eevee out of there!"
Talonflame grabs FPF92 and flies him and Eevee to TRNatalie.

FPF92 chases TRNatalie as they both leave the mansion. The chase goes through the forest and the route beyond, until FPF92 eventually manages to snatch Eevee and Surf along a river, arriving at Fuego Fireworks, where he escapes his pursuer through a maze of dizzying spin tiles.

FPF92 tries to follow TRNatalie, but is whished away by a spin tile and smacks into a wall. After recovering, he rushes out of the building, but TRN is nowhere to be seen. FPF92 sends out his Charizard and soars into the sky. After an hour or two of searching, FPF92 sees TRNatalie at the Survival Area. Using the good old swooping down tactic, he snatches the Eevee away from her. He then flies to Stark Mountain and heads inside, hoping to hide there and possibly reach Heatran's chamber to catch it to help defending him from TRNatalie, who's once again in hot pursuit.

Before FPF92 can reach Heatran’s chamber, however, his path is blocked by a blazing pool of toxic substances. Trapped in a minuscule space and unable to find an alternate route, Finnish eventually succumbs to the noxious fumes. As the flames die down, a Salandit leaps from behind the embers, snatching the shiny Eevee. As Finnish slowly comes to his senses, he begrudgingly spies the assailant taling behind a somewhat familiar Sableye. Eventually gaining the strength to stand, FPF92 comes to the realization that he can no longer make it to Heatran’s chamber, as the ongoing path has been rigged with an immeasurable number of pitfalls. Meanwhile, the two pokemon responsible for the act return to their trainer, and are rewarded with PokéBeans. Unaware that he’s been spotted, the trainer makes his way to Oreburgh, planning to hide in the Underground until the fued dies down.

As the trainer heads towards the Underground, a Meowth crosses his path. Charmed, the trainer puts down the Eevee to pet the Meowth. The fire fox, Fireheart, appears and starts leading the Eevee to TRNatalie.

The trainer notices that the Eevee is straying dangerously far. Chasing after the two, he is tripped by the Meowth seen just seconds prior. Its not long before the three are out of sight.

Cradling the Eevee in her arms, TRNatalie decides to set up camp for the night in a woodland area. She falls asleep in a tall tree with the Eevee, Fireheart, and Meowth in her arms. Harbor, the Popplio, sleeps on the branch beside her. Bonecruncher, the Mightyena, and Ivyrawr, the Ivysaur, sleep at the foot of the tree. Meanwhile Talonflame is perched on the tallest branch overlooking the woods.

Having tracked TRN, the trainer sends their Gliscor to silently attain the Eevee. Unfortunately, just as the trainer laid their hands upon their prize, they spotted TRN’s Talonflame speedily leap off it’s perch and divebomb towards the trainer. Before it could strike, however, it’s Brave Bird was blocked by a poison-boosted Facade, knocking it back a few feet. Seeing the Talonflame thoroughly dazed, the trainer dashes off to the nearest city.

Once inside the pokemon center, the trainer has his pokemon healed.
“Would you like to donate to Silph Co? If you do, you’ll have a chance at winning a complementary Master Ball”, insisted the Nurse Joy.
“Sure.”
“How much would you like to donate?”
“₱175.”
“Alright, and what’s your trainer ID?”
“#####.”
“Let’s see...are you Cilantro?”
“Yes.”
“Ok, well, thank you for your donation! We hope to see you again!”

Talonflame lands on top of Ivyrawr. The sounds wake up Fireheart who notices the Eevee is gone. He wakes up TRN. TRN uses a Potion on Talonflame and has Bonecruncher sniff out the way the trainer went. TRN returns her other Pokemon (except for Fireheart who's Poke ball was lost long ago) and follows Bonecruncher to the trainer.

Suddenly, you feel a cold bone chilling breeze. Suddenly, the Eevee has vanished, thanks to my Ninja abilities. I awaken a Darkrai and flee, causing it to attack you in a rage. I then head over to Pallet Town to rest.

Cilantro sends out a Toxicroak, and orders it to use Drain Punch on the Darkrai. Stunning the Darkrai with the first blow, Toxicroak is able to land a second, final blow. Knowing that he’s already wasted enough time, Cilantro rushes after the Greninja and TRN.

Cilantro ends up running into TRN who is still tracking him with Bonecruncher.
"Where's the Eevee? You don't have it!" they say simultaneously.
Bonecruncher catches the scent of the Eevee, howls, and starts running. The two trainers go after him, Fireheart watching Cilantro closely...

You need to have taken the Eevee. You can't just not do that. That is the point of the game. I still have the Eevee at the moment. New rule: You can't team up, and try to keep the role-playing to a minimum. I would like this to not end up getting over crazy. Trust me, I have experience. In fact, I created this game on another forum, and it got crazy after a while.

"H-hey!" yells FPF92 as vines snatch Eevee away.
"Good work Ivyrawr!" TRNatalie congratulates her Ivysaur.

The trainer notices that the Eevee is straying dangerously far. Chasing after the two, he is tripped by the Meowth seen just seconds prior. Its not long before the three are out of sight.
For the sake of storybuilding, it’s best if every message builds towards taking the Eevee instead of every message being about actively stealing it.

Not if we focus on the main goal, which it stealing the eevee. It gets kind of boring if we can only steal the eevee, so why not accomplish that goal with some story?

You need to have taken the Eevee. You can't just not do that. That is the point of the game. I still have the Eevee at the moment. New rule: You can't team up, and try to keep the role-playing to a minimum. I would like this to not end up getting over crazy. Trust me, I have experience. In fact, I created this game on another forum, and it got crazy after a while.
Got it. Does that mean our Pokemon can't have nicknames?

Bonecruncher charges forward and attacks the ground in front of Greninjaman with Hyper Beam. The Eevee is sent flying but Bonecruncher catches it. However his path is blocked by Cilantro's Salandit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom