• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Steel Types!

prozach

Reaction score
I don't have much, the only legendaries i have are Zekrom and Thundurus. i LOVE Steel types so i would love any one of them.

i already have an Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Bisharp.

any help would be much appriciated :)

I can get you a Scyther. Don't think I have a Metal (something?) to evolve it.

You can have it, I have a bunch of them. Level 1 though, trying to MM one.

ok! thanks! just tell when youre ready to trade, im busy this second, but after that im fine.

ok! thanks! just tell when youre ready to trade, im busy this second, but after that im fine.

Just send me your FC (mine is in my sig) and I can anytime within this hour.

i saw that u were there, but it wouldnt let me click on u to trade. . .

Thank You! i appriciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have a durant on ky current file plus a nosepass, magnemite, steelix, bronzor and an aron that I would happily trade. I wouldn't expect to much either, I have no drastic wants so you could pretty much just send me ant six mon from your boxes.

VM me if you want to arrange a good time to trade.

well i have a durant, magnemite, but the aron,nosepass, bronzor and steelix would be awesome. i can give you any V Generation pokemon, excluding some legendaries. just tell me what u would like.

Could I have any of Pawniard, Golett, Pansage (Adamant if possible?), Zorua, Elgyem or Frillish (Modest?) ? I'm not too fussed about what I get. I'll need a few hours to get them all across. Are you free to trade tomorrow?

Could I have any of Pawniard, Golett, Pansage (Adamant if possible?), Zorua, Elgyem or Frillish (Modest?) ? I'm not too fussed about what I get. I'll need a few hours to get them all across. Are you free to trade tomorrow?

i have a timid pawniard, mild frillish, and an adamant beheeyem (lvl.48 male). and yes im free tomorrow. ill give you my FC when youre ready to trade

ill start catching to find you what you want

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom