• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Steelix vs Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master Draya

I Dont Suck, It's Rigged
Reaction score
which of these 2 pokemon would win...
the 2nd gen steel/ground type steelix...
or the 5th gen ground/steel type excadrill...
(they are the only ground and steel types... thay both live and burrow underground)

who is king of the underground!!!

which one is the strongest???
which has the best ability???
which looks the best???
which can learn the best moves???
which is most original???
which is your favourite???

Steelix_by_Xous54.png
VS.
doryuuzu_v_2_by_xous54-d2yqmd8.png

which one is the strongest???Excadrill.
which has the best ability???Excadrill.
which looks the best???Excadrill.
which can learn the best moves???Excadrill.
which is most original???Excadrill.
which is your favourite???None.

The subterrene pokémon.

Hmm... Steelix would win (I think... I've not done the math), but they do both rock. As to the other questions... Sand Paddle seems to be ridiculous, but Sturdy is now a good ability. Steelix has a sweet look, and gets dragon moves (Dragon Tail!). Wins there. Steelix is but Onix, but Steel-plated. I'm not inclined to say that he is original, as he came a generation after Onix, but he seems to certainly be more original than Onix.

Steelix is my favorite, I must say. I've used him in OU, for his obvious perks.

Which one is the strongest?: Excadrill is faster (which isn't saying much) and has a high Attack stat. However, it's defences are pathetic, while Steelix is bulky. Again, that still doesn't really matter when you can hit hard and fast. So, Excadrill.
Which has the best ability?: In sandstorms, Excadrill gets two abilities that make it hit even harder and faster. However, Steelix has the ability Sturdy, which allows him to get a second chance and launch a move that will crush Excadrill's weak little defences. Steelix it is.
Which looks the best?: Excadrill, undoubtedly. He just screams awesome. However, I prefer Steelix' shiny forme. Excadrill's design is ruined (ruined, I tell you) in neon red and blue.
Which can learn the best moves?: Steelix can learn Stealth Rock by egg move, while Excadrill can't. Score two for Steelix.
Which is most original?: Excadrill.
Which is your favourite?: Excadrill.

Excadrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom