• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

steelore town by steelix lover

Cross Poison

What a Catch, Donnie
Reaction score
#edited map#

picture.php

okay my first shot of a town i made along whith a cave

Steelore town:loacated in the jhoto reagon,the town has a steelix statue devoted to a legand of a giant steelix that protected the city from harm

Steelore cave:This cave is home to registeel and is gaurded by Steven Stone, a clos friend of the towns gym leader; Cameron

Cameron and the steelore gym:Cameron is a very welthy man, and to prove it, he owns a manor house. his pokemon include; steelix skarmory and metang.Defeating Cameron will earn you the shine badge

Steaven Stone, for those of you who don't know, he is the champion of the hhoen reagon, that is until wallace took over, he is visiting jhoto to take a brake from the hhoen reagon and see his good freind, Cameron

Last edited:
by the way does anyone want me to do 2 more for regirock and regice?

No.1- Either change the thing to gen IV style, or make the trainer sprites Gen III style.

No.2- Looks you completely stole the Granite Cave map- you may have to redo that.

No.3- The ground of the town looks like one colour- use the normal look.

No.4- Could I use that town (when you finish it) in my Topaz/Opal games?

1, will do!
2, well i did slightly change it but ill redo it i didnt have much time y'see
3, okay then
4, it would be my plesure

this was kind of a prototype so ill get it done,

edit: okay im gonna have to make it smaller so ill edit the 1st post when im done

Last edited:
cool ^_^
what's the next town gonna be like (speaking of town making...)

im gonna try an ice town next, gen 4 style of course

picture.php
this is what it look like now, #THIS IS A PROTOTYPE!!!#

i thought i might give bertha a role in the town but i dont know what kind of role

so you guys i need YOU yeah you, to come up with:
the name
Bertha's involvment
backstory of town.
please help! btw i AM going to do a cave containing regice

Back
Top Bottom