• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Step Sister Dawn

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
This may not be the official sequel but it’s what happened when Dawn returns home after the events my previous blog. Here we go!

The episode opens up at Dawn’s home in Twinleaf Town. The doorbell rings and Johanna opens the door. It’s Dawn whose are the door.

Johanna: You’re home. My daughter is home. (hugs Dawn) How was your day?

Dawn: Great Mom! Say, how was yours.

Johanna: It was not good.

Dawn: Aw! Sorry to hear that.

Johanna: It was great!

Dawn: Oh, my! Are you gonna spend time with me. A mother and daughter time. I like that.

Johanna: Even better.

Dawn: Will I get a new baby sister.

Johanna: Well yes but no. You’re getting a new father.

Dawn: What? No way!

Johanna: I got a call the other day from my friend Olivia, the Kahuna of Akala Island in Alola. She just got married. When someone tossed the bouquet down, this man named Abe caught it. He was with his children, Ulu and Mallow. His wife died and Olivia suggested him to marry me and he was delighted. Are you proud. You may not get a new born biological sibling but you’ll get two step siblings.

Dawn: Oh, my!

Johanna sighs.

Dawn: What’s wrong, Mom?

Johanna: Oh, nothing. It’s just me happening to get married.

Dawn: There, there. You’re alright. You’re daughter is here to help you. Maybe it’s good to spend sometime with me.

Johanna: Oh, thanks! Where?

Dawn: How about outside in the garden? Just seeing the clouds. You and me.

Johanna: Okay, dear!

Cuts to the mother and daughter outside.

Dawn: Hey, Mom! That cloud looks like a white puffy thing.

Johanna: All clouds do, Dawn.

Dawn: I know! It’s fun cheering your mom up.

Johanna: (giggles) I know!

Dawn: Say! I met Ash’s Unova friends along with Max, his Kalos friends, Lillie, and Chloe

Johanna: That’s awesome!

Dawn: I met Gabba friends, The Simpsons, and some students from a school of witches. Even a girl whose a daughter of a space patrol officer and a girl who can turn into a beast.

Johanna: Wow! Say, there’s a letter that came for you.

Dawn: Wow!

Johanna: You stay right here. (leaves)

Dawn (thinking): Oh, I wonder who it’s from. Maybe it’s from May or Zoey. Probably that girl I helped pick a starter.

Johanna returns with the letter.

Johanna: Here you go! (hands Dawn the letter)

Dawn looks at the letter.

Dawn: Wow! It’s from Abe. (opens it) Hey look! A note. (takes it out and reads) “Dear yet to be step daughter Dawn,...”

Abe (narrating): My name is Abe. Long ago, my wife has died. Luckily once the bouquet at Akala Island’s dear Kahuna, Olivia’s wedding got placed down, I caught it. So I choose your mom as my new wife. My kids, Ulu and Mallow, can’t wait to meet you. We have a picture of the 3 of us at our diner. Love, your yet to be step father, Abe

Dawn: There’s something else in here too, Mom. I think it’s the picture.

Dawn pulls out the picture. It shows Mallow and her Pokémon and family in front of their diner. Dawn notices something about Mallow.

Dawn: I feel like I’ve seen her. I believe with Ash and Brock. I could email them sometimes.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom