• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stinger's Artwork Hub

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello there! I draw things on physical and digital mediums, as well as pixel art programs!
The mediums/programs I use are:
  • Pencil and paper for physical/traditional drawings.
  • Ibis paint on my tablet for digital artworks.
  • Pixel studio and sometimes Piskel for pixel art.
I am more than accepting of constructive criticism, if there's something you think I could have done to make a drawing look better, I want to know so I can improve! Likewise if you see something you like about one of my drawings, point it out so I know I did something good!

I hope you enjoy whatever it is I end up drawing!

Last edited:
One thing I like doing is drawing something out on paper, before taking a picture of it and drawing over it on my tablet; that way I get the benefits of both styles!
So here's something I drew back in 2022, the lake guardians!
IMG_20240123_185351_473.jpg

Lake Guardians (1).png

What do you think?

I bet at least one of you is curious about what my pixel art looks like, so here's an example I made around 2021:

Red.gif

It's Red! From a Undertale fangame by Taxiderby! Red for me at least, is one of the most iconic fan made characters from the fandoms younger years, especially since they're not a AU variant of any existing character.
Enjoy!

Here's a Gigantamax Corvinknight I drew the other day to practice drawing wings!

IMG_20240130_180349_784.jpg

I bought a load of new coloured pencils for its colouring, but I don't think I got the colours exactly right. (Its in the annoying space in between blue and purple.) At least it looks nice!

Here's what it looked like before I coloured it:
IMG_20240113_183441_082.jpg

Back in 2022, I made my own version of a FNF meme that was going around at the time:
Sonic dance (1).gif

I think it's really cute! I'm proud of how stylised the duo are, but I don't think the style is very replicable on other Sonic characters. (I don't know how I would do Knuckles, for example.)

Sonic dance 2.gif

Back
Top Bottom