• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

storm gym

RGMX100

Musician and nerd
Reaction score
plz redirect if in wrong place! im rubbish at finding where to put posts!

hi everyone, im back after ages. now, remember the time gym? scrap that. here comes your chance to win a storm badge! i am not offically open yet, still training to do, but my pokemon are lvl 100's and its just a matter of moves, evs and fineprint. to win a badge of a gym leader like myself, you must first deafeat their pokemon (aka charizard and raichu) prepare. i only accept generation 4 game challenges so no generation 5. i also don't battle with hacked, stolen or fake pokemon, so don't even try, but i do accept shinys, legendarys, event pokemon, ect. (and remember to stick seals on your pokeballs!) :evil:

NEWSFLASH: I am now ready so plz add your name on this thread with your desired friend code and ill put you on the waiting list

Waiting List:
Truthseeker4449 - 5243 2071 6576
TheBlackDragon - 1163 1976 9650

Last edited:
Please edit your post instead of double posting next time.

yeh sure but my pokemon still arent ready and i need my friend code ready.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom