• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Storm Siege

MichaelG

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new here. I joined because my 11 year old is huge on this stuff. I have been hearing that Pokémon cards are extremely huge and there is a lot of rare cards out there. My kid just got a booster pack from the Storm Siege. It said it only came with 6 ex's, including 2 mega ones. There was 10 in the pack. 3 different Rayquazas and a Gyrados that was printed half off the card. Is this normal?

Just to make sure, it's a booster pack that comes with only 10 cards in it, right? If all 10 cards were EXs it's definitely a fake pack.

Also, could you post a picture of the Gyarados?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom