• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Straight From the Daycare

Zyla

New Breeder
Reaction score
Pokémon for Trade
Starters
Kanto

Bulbasaur, HA, ME,
Charmander, HA, ME,
Squirtle, ME

Hoenn
Torchic, HA, ME

Kalos
Froakie, HA,
Fennekin, HA (Available Pokéballs: Poké Ball, Premier Ball)

Fossil Pokémon
Kanto
Aerodactyl, ME

Kalos

Tyrunt

Mega-Evolvable
Kanto

Bulbasaur HA,
Charmander HA,
Squirtle,
Magikarp (Availble Pokéballs: Poké Ball, Net Ball)
Abra,
Pinsir (Available Pokéballs: Poké Ball, Dusk Ball)
Scyther (Available Pokéballs: Poké Ball, Quick Ball)
Aerodactyl

Johto
Larvitar

Hoenn

Torchic, HA,
Ralts (Available Pokéballs: Poké Ball, Great Ball)
Mawile,
Electrike (Available Pokéballs: Poké Ball, Ultra Ball)
Absol

Sinnoh
Riolu

Hidden Abilities

Kanto

Bulbasaur, ME,
Charmander, ME

Hoenn
Torchic, ME

Unova
Scraggy

Kalos
Froakie,
Fennekin,
Fletchling

Psuedo-Legends
Larvitar, ME,
Gible, ME, (Available Pokéballs: Poké Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball)
Goomy

Just special Pokéballs
Every Pokémon that I can breed specific Pokéballs.
Minun: Great Ball
Durant: Ultra Ball
Whismur: Great Ball
Roselia: Great Ball
Electrike: Ultra Ball
Magikarp: Net Ball
Ralts: Quick Ball
Flabébé: Great Ball, Quick Ball
Skitty: Great Ball
Kecleon: Great Ball
Zubat: Dusk Ball
Luvdisc: Great Ball, Repeat Ball
Hawlucha: Great Ball
Wobbuffet: Great Ball
Pinsir: Dusk Ball
Gible: Great Ball, Ultra Ball
Scyther: Quick Ball
Espurr: Premier Ball, Ultra Ball
Gulpin: Ultra Ball
Axew: Premier Ball
Helioptile: Luxury Ball
Miltank: Ultra Ball
Larvesta: Luxury Ball
Graveler: Quick Ball
Fennekin: Premier Ball

Order Form (As of Nov 8, this is not optional):
Pokémon: The Pokémon that you want
Pokéball (optional): If You want a specific Pokéball from the list next to the Pokémon's name
Gender (optional): This may take a bit longer than a normal request
HA (yes or no, optional): If a Pokémon is listed under HA, specify whether or not you want it to have it's Hidden Ability
Shiny (no): I'm not going to spend that long on a single person's request.

My friend code is 2423-3186-0682

Last edited:
I want the HA Bulbasaur and Torchic. I can offer you a Protean (Hidden Ability) Froakie, and Intimidate (Hidden Ability) Scraggy.

@The Power of Two; Would you trade your Tyrunt for an Insomnia Pumpkaboo? I can offer a few other Hidden Ability Pokemon though, if Pumpkaboo doesn't suit your fancy.

I think my others that you don't have are Moody Remoraid and Contrary Shuckle. Also, now that I think about it, I can offer an Amaura to match your fossil.

@The Power of Two; Would you trade your Tyrunt for an Insomnia Pumpkaboo? I can offer a few other Hidden Ability Pokemon though, if Pumpkaboo doesn't suit your fancy.

I think my others that you don't have are Moody Remoraid and Contrary Shuckle. Also, now that I think about it, I can offer an Amaura to match your fossil.

Pumpkaboo works fine with me, I'll send you a PM when I've hatched the Tyrunt

Hi, I'm really interested in the Squirtle. I can give you a level 58 Gengar in return?
I only got the game recently, but after getting froakie, had to get the charmander to even out my team. Is the gengar okay- are we good to trade?

Hi, I'm really interested in the Squirtle. I can give you a level 58 Gengar in return?
I only got the game recently, but after getting froakie, had to get the charmander to even out my team. Is the gengar okay- are we good to trade?
That sounds good to me, I'll send you a PM when I've got a Squirtle for you.

Last edited:
Can I get a HA froakie and a Tyrunt?

Unsure on what you would really want in return though. An ivysaur and a Zoroarak?

Unsure on what you would really want in return though. An ivysaur and a Zoroarak?

I have both of those, do you have any HA or other special Pokémon? I'm in need of all the Kalos starters other than froakie at the current time.
Also, if you've beaten the elite four, a/n HA Espurr would be great.

I have both of those, do you have any HA or other special Pokémon? I'm in need of all the Kalos starters other than froakie at the current time.

I have a Japanese Fenniken if you would want that. As for HA, it's a no go. Got some Magikarp with good IV's I don't need though.

I have a Japanese Fenniken if you would want that. As for HA, it's a no go. Got some Magikarp with good IV's I don't need though.

The Fennekin works for me, I'll just take a random Pokémon with you as the OT for the Loto-ID for the other one.

The Fennekin works for me, I'll just take a random Pokémon with you as the OT for the Loto-ID for the other one.

Send me a trade when you're ready then.

Do you have a HA(Protean) Froakie, and not necessary but maybe a HA Bulbasaur?

I can trade it for a Fennekin or a Chespin or a HA Squirtle or two of them or if you really want all three.

Do you have a HA(Protean) Froakie, and not necessary but maybe a HA Bulbasaur?

I can trade it for a Fennekin or a Chespin or a HA Squirtle or two of them or if you really want all three.

My shop is all breeding, so I'll always be able to get you whatever is in the post, which both of those are.
I'll send you a pm for talking more about the trading.

Still in need of a HA espurr? I'm looking for a HA froakie. If that doesn't work let me know.

Still in need of a HA espurr? I'm looking for a HA froakie. If that doesn't work let me know.

That's great, I'll send you a pm for talking more about it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom