• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stranded on an island

Kiratwig

Looking for a buddy
Reaction score
Imagine the person above is stranded on an island what three things would you give them to survive (be funny about it)
(Dont say a boat, cell phone, helicopter or anything that could get the person above you off the island.)

Last edited:
Well, let's see. I'd give you a shovel, a bucket and some sand(just incase there isn't enough on the island). That way, you can have fun building lots of sandcastles while you slowly die of starvation and dehydration. :)

^lol

Ok, for you, I'd give you a TV, a Gamecube, and a copy Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door . You can spend the rest of your life trying to defeat The Pit. As for how you're gonna power the TV, you can use the lightning from storms. Enjoy :)

I'd give you an empty room (lacking of any windows or doors), a table, and a mirror.

I'll let you figure out how to get yourself out.

I'd give a shell, some coconuts and some salty water seeing as you wouldn't have any of those things on an island.

A pencil, a piece of paper, and an envelope. How you'll mail it is a complete mystery.

A TV, a chair and a 12 pack of beer that is locked in a 12 inch thick iron container. Have fun with no way to open container and no electricity to watch tv. What you do with chair is up to you.

a cd player, kanye west's Garduation, a portable saltwater desalination filter, and some fruit seeds.

Last edited:
A large Phaal (the hottest curry in the world that can be made from habenaro or scotch bonnet chilis and its hotter than vindeloo), a bottle of some sort of liqued (non toxic, does not smell, but can you drink it safely? eat curry and decide) and finally, a mystery box (wonder whats inside? Put your hand in and see, kill bordem)

For this island you will have:

An ounce of peanut butter atop a 1m, hollow iron cube. Inside the cube are helium, a gold nugget smeared with melted chocolate and exactly one pair of underwear. The underwear has a smiley face on it.

The cube might have a heart painted somewhere on it, but casting it away may cause loneliness inside.

The underwear may be smeared with chocolate, or something else. You can't tell as you are opening the box for the first time.

You have four planes of existence and six faces of travel to choose from.
Two don't exist on planes one through three and require the use of advanced quantum physics you must derive on your own time.

The other four direction choices are irrelevant as they will all lead you to insanity.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom