• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stranded on an island

A basket of egg-shaped grenades, a harpoon gun, and a picture of an ugly woman (all of the above intended, obviously, to exterminate, catch and traumitize Corsola)

An antique trampoline with a hole in the canvas, fourteen cigars and a Cookie Monster hand puppet (It's sort of hard to explain, but it's not that I like it so much as I don't like it getting shredded)

An antique Millennium Falcon, a Porg, and two lightsabers.(Yeah I can understand that although the Pokedex states that Bruxish eat Mareanie and a recent anime episode centered around Kojiro's revealed that Tentacruel also eat Mareanie so it seems more like a food chain sort of thing than the Mareanie being malicious. It's unfortunate but its part of the circcle of life.)

Forty bottles of Absinthe, a single ping-pong paddle and a bookmark - good times abound with this loot. (Well, why are they all picking on Corsola? It doesn't look so tasty to me)

A limbless henchman, a CD by the All American Rejects and a photocopier with butt imprints on it. (I'm going to start a petition - Save Corsola, you idiots)

A snow globe, a book on How to Survive on a Deserted Island (all pages torn out except the index) and a porcupine-quill pillow.

Jabba wearing Leia's bikini for your concubine, a rather interesting assortment of tennis rackets and some mistletoe to be traumitized with

A book written by a Sudowoodo titled 'How to Adapt to Your Surroundings in Three Easy Lessons', a lifetime's supply of pepper to improve the taste of the surrounding seawater and a vat of cochineal to make it prettier.

A harem of insufferable anime girls, tsundere anime girls you have to convert into joining your harem and anime girl acolytes who are looking to enter your harem but need to pass the Harem Exams. (y)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom