• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Strange Burgh Voice Line?

BlueJeanzz

Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
I've been playing a lot of Masters recently, and Burgh (With Leavanny) is one of my highest leveled sync pairs due to my complete adoration of Unova. I noticed a unique voice line plays when you put him on a team with Iris! Instead of his usual "buzzing to come along" joke, he says "Ready for an adventure, Iris?"

This isn't listed anywhere on his quotes page, so I don't quite know what the deal with it is. I can definitely provide a video if it would be useful-- I've already recorded it for a friend of mine. I haven't heard anyone else mention it, so I figured I'd at least bring it up here out of pure curiosity. I thought it was really interesting that he mentioned her by name! Not a lot of lines are like that, as far as I've seen.

JinksChow

Reaction score
This is a new feature which DeNA added to the game from a recent update. For certain Sync Pairs that are placed on the same team (as you found out with Burgh and Iris), they'll say new lines of dialogue.

This can happen the moment you put them together or when you get to the victory screen, so you can experiment around to see more interactions!