• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

Baked Lays and caramel pudding, and Wendy's fries and a chocolate Frosty. Also pretzels in Trix yogurt.

Sometimes I put dried pasta into a hot cup of tea (yes, with milk and sugar; that kind of tea), wait a few minutes, drink the tea, then eat the pasta. It works surprisingly well. Especially with the smaller types of pasta, like conchigliette; they 'cook' faster and more thoroughly than the larger kinds.

Lemon juice and carrot cake. It is seriously to die for. (lemon juice and watermelon is pretty good too.)

I like potatoes mixed with Bar-B-Q sauce, Ketchup, and melted cheese don't knock it till you try it

Also Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwiches, it's really yummy!

The kid version of my stepmom ate bananas wrapped in paper cheese. Is that weird enough?

I used to put bbq sauce on baked potatoes. I like hot sauce and lettuce on grilled cheese.

Ranch dressing and pizza crust. Do it all the time, not the healthiest but it isn't like I have pizza all the time. Tastes great, most people who have tried it agree that it's really good.

Ranch dressing and pizza isn't weird. I eat it all the time. Now, fish sticks and apple sauce are weird, but taste great!

Macaroni and Cheese and Turkey ajeu (spelling?), beef gravy, or poultry gravy. tastes surprisingly exceptional. :D
garlic sauce+pepper corn mixed in with regular stuffing. both taste better together than apart.
Chinese Beef and Mushroom gravy on top of American foods. yum!

All I can think of for now.

Ranch dressing and pizza I have converted many people into using this combo. Definitely not the weirdest thing though.
Ice cream and french fries is amazing. ^3^
So is fruit syrup and bacon O3o.

Once I ate Twix with onion dip, it tasted like caramel and sour cream & onion, mmm....

Last edited:
That's sounds terrible! Why would you do such a thing? XD

I like to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Cheetos and Doritos. Tastes amazing.

hash browns and golden syrup and peanut butter and syrup YUM THE BEST WITH PANCAKES

Cheddar Cheese and Cookie crisp cereal is strangely addictive IMO. I doubt anyone else will agree XD

Already tried it, you're too late. Syrup and hash browns are pretty good. And syrup on corn dogs. I'm hungry now......

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom