• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

Toast with sour cream and lotsa sugar. It's heavenly!

Also, cheese with mayonnaise isn't as bad as it sounds :D

Things like Wheat Thins and Triscotts (Americans will know what those are I think) are delicious when dipped into cottage cheese. It's like a creamy tangy cheese dip!

Toast with sour cream and lotsa sugar. It's heavenly!

Also, cheese with mayonnaise isn't as bad as it sounds :D

Cheese and mayo is a must! Grated and mixed up with mayo...mmm....

Also, whenever I make lamb meatballs, I fry my onions with anchovies. Anchovies and Lamb = amazing. My mouth is watering.

I got mine from Even Stevens.... the gooey gobbler.

Turkey on peanut butter sandwiches. I don't... can't even describe how much I like this sandwich.

Okay, so anyone have any strange but delicious food combinations that they like?

Obviously things like Peanut butter and bananas are pretty common, but I'm talking about strange combos that you have tried.

A couple of mine:

Mac and Cheese with fried mushrooms added

Triscuits or Wheat-Thins dipped in cottage cheese

Peanut butter and bacon on toast!

I really don't have one except for Ranch & Pizza. Not really one since everyone seems to like it. o_O

Pizza and ranch is very popular, I believe... But delicious!

I also enjoy ham with mustard. Kimchi on burgers.

I like dipping my fries into the shakes at fast food joints. It annoys my friends quite a bit.

While a lot of people make nachos with cheese, I often use cheeses that aren't traditionally used for nachos. One of my favourites to use is provolone. My mum gets weirded out by it sometimes (because provolone is a very Italian cheese - though she is aware that there are Italians living in Mexico), which is odd because she often puts Arab ingredients in when she makes Australian recipes. Seriously, she's tried serving kangaroo meat with pita bread and baba ganoush! (Well, it did get her mother to eat kangaroo meat.)

Although I admit I dip kangaroo meet into ketchup. I use an insane amount of ketchup.

I like dipping my fries into the shakes at fast food joints. It annoys my friends quite a bit.

While a lot of people make nachos with cheese, I often use cheeses that aren't traditionally used for nachos. One of my favourites to use is provolone. My mum gets weirded out by it sometimes (because provolone is a very Italian cheese - though she is aware that there are Italians living in Mexico), which is odd because she often puts Arab ingredients in when she makes Australian recipes. Seriously, she's tried serving kangaroo meat with pita bread and baba ganoush! (Well, it did get her mother to eat kangaroo meat.)

Although I admit I dip kangaroo meet into ketchup. I use an insane amount of ketchup.

What does kangaroo meat taste like? I'm interested.

Hot Dog Franks and queso cheese dip.

Chicken and Maple Syrup. Actually, that applies to ham and bacon too.

Peanut butter and cheese sandwich is all I can think of.

I did once put paprika chips on a cheese sandwich which turned out pretty decent, but I think I'm the only person in the world who would think that x)

I eat ranch on my steak. It tasted really good. My brother used to eat ketchup straight from the bottle. Bleck.

Whole wheat and spinach noodles with soy blue cheese, whole wheat bread, and sweet potato:saiyan:.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom