• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

Steak with soy sauce. I tried it for lols once. It was tastier than expected and I don't even like soy sauce. :|

Carrot sticks in hot sauce. People always give me funny looks, but it's really really good, honest. =<

Scrambled eggs with strawberry ice-cream. Weird taste still edible.

I like experimenting. For tomorrow morning bacon and honey syrup.

Omelette on bread made into a sandwich. Real good.

A variety of Indian rice eaten with yogurt. Is really good, too.

Argh, there's so much, I can't think of them all.

Nutella and chicken loaf on a wrap. It tastes much better than it sounds.

Edit: Also, Homemade Chilli Choclate Icecream. It is glorious.

Last edited:
A slice of Muenster cheese from the deli with a little spoonful of preserves, mmm~
Also, cottage cheese with jam, but I suppose that isn't very unusual.
Peanut butter spread on a homemade turkey burger is actually very bomb, as well.

Pizza and ranch! My friends think I'm weird but they love putting ketchup on their pizza and hot chips

I like cooking Eggs over easy, then putting them over Spaghetti noodles and popping the yolks. It's damned amazing.

I have just become a fan of the friesxmilkshake ship combo. Um, is that obscure or weird enough?

It's surprisingly good.

Popcorn and hotsauce!

My sister likes Ketchup/Mustard combo with fries. She also likes to dip her fries in a chocolate malt....

I don't know if Broccoli with ketchup is too strange, but it actually is really good.
The last two are just ideas (I never tried them)
Chips with whipped cream, sounds pretty tasty.
And lastly a cake topped with bacon.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom