• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Street Fight v2! - Endgame - 12/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome to Street Fight v2! This game is based on the original Street Fight which was based on a board game I played with some friends. I've replayed it since and remember some more things. So this version will be less simplified than the previous one.

RULES:

There is an odd number of players (at least 5), two teams (the Red Thugs and the Blue Thugs) as well as an Independent. Each team has 1 Godfather and members with other roles. The players aren't supposed to know who are their allies (same team) and who are their enemies, with the following exception:
In the Role PM each player gets, I will reveal them their faction and role, as well as the alignment of the player before them in the list. ie player 2 will learn player 1's alignment, player 3 will learn player 2's and so on... However, if the player whose alignment you are supposed to know is the Godfather of their team, you will learn the wrong alignment instead. If they are the Independent, you will learn a random alignment out of Red/Blue instead.

At the start of the game, every player has 2x Bulletproof, and one random player gets a dagger (which one it is will be announced publicly). Said player has to stab someone with the dagger (by saying STAB: <player> in thread). If the person stabbed has a Bulletproof, it will get used up and something more may happen based on their role. If not, they will die, and their role will be revealed (their info over another player's alignment will not be revealed though). The stabbed player gets the dagger next and picks someone to stab (even if they are dead! People can also talk even if they are dead). When all people in a faction die, either the other faction or the independent wins (the independent win condition is hidden in their role PM). Hope it isn't confusing.

As there are too many stabs you need to make in order for the game to end, you have 24 hours to pick a stab. If you don't think you can be active every day, please don't sign up. If you don't stab within 24 hours, I may have to sub you out. If you wish to save time, you can PM me messages like "If I get the dagger, stab X automatically." and I will do it in your place.

You can talk anytime, whether you have the dagger or not (try to persuade people to stab the people you want to! it's not as fun if you just stab and don't talk much) and private communication for this game is not allowed. No Role PM screenshots. If you are still confused about the rules make sure to contact me!

Last but not least, make sure to keep it civil and have fun!

How signups will work: The game is [??p]. We need at least 5, and we need an odd number, as large as it may become. So I'll leave signups open for a while but if you get the last slot that is an even number and the 20 days end before I can get more people, you are not guaranteed to be in, I am sorry.

PLAYERS
1 @CheffOfGames X X
2 @Elementar X X
3 @the OLDEN one X X X Blue Piercing Vengeful - Killed with Stab 12
4 @jdthebud X
5 @Pika_pika42 X X X Red Piercing Vengeful - Killed with Stab 11
6 @Calvin ッ @Yours Truly X X
7 @RainbowSkittles X

SUBS

SPECTATORS
@AussieEevee

Last edited:
This seems... interesting. I'm in. Me being in three games at once will probably end in horrific failure, but whatever.

EDIT: Wait on second thoughts think I'll be a sub (preferably one with bacon in it).

3 days left for signups.
The signups cap will be 9. If no one shows up in time I'll have to push jdthebud down the subs list.

If no one shows in time, push me instead.

I will most likely be better by then but if not, better me than jd :)
If you actually want to just get out and get the game started immediately with 7 people that works too.

Confirsted, also Vote: jdthebud because he gets to stab.
Reads opening post again WAIT... this is no mafia but a non-mafia game. Guess my vote doesn't count then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom