• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Street Fight v2! - Endgame - 12/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know RainbowSkittles' alignment, right? Im presuming you wont attack them because they are on the same team as yourself. Currently the game has been back and forth between Cheff and Elementar :(

How are we even gonna discuss whose on what team aswell, it really seems like a game of just randomly stabbing hoping you get the right person.

How are we even gonna discuss whose on what team aswell, it really seems like a game of just randomly stabbing hoping you get the right person.
This is exactly what I think the game will turn out to be.
So even though I know your alignment, you say I shouldn't stab you, yet you're allowed to stab me even though you don't know my alignment?
You have a point there... Sorry that I stabbed you (hehe, that is fun to say)

Now for my next stab, I will Stab: the OLDEN one because he is inactive.

Stab 7 start
jd, how do you have proof that you are on the same team as pika?
I don't, but pika said he was on my team earlier in the thread. I just forgot about that when going down the list of players to find someone who hadn't been stabbed yet.

...Eh, why not?

Also, I have some questions about the rules of stabbing: firstly, what happens if you stab yourself? I assume that you just pointlessly lose 1 Vest, get the next stab and that's it, but it can't hurt to ask, can it?
Secondly, what happens if you stab a dead player? Do they get to stab someone from beyond the grave, or would the stabber get another shot and buy some time?
And finally, what happens if you stab yourself and die at the same time? Do you then get to stab from beyond the grave, or is it just passed to a random person or something?

...Not that I intend to do any of these things, I'm just curious.

...Eh, why not?

Also, I have some questions about the rules of stabbing: firstly, what happens if you stab yourself? I assume that you just pointlessly lose 1 Vest, get the next stab and that's it, but it can't hurt to ask, can it?
Secondly, what happens if you stab a dead player? Do they get to stab someone from beyond the grave, or would the stabber get another shot and buy some time?
And finally, what happens if you stab yourself and die at the same time? Do you then get to stab from beyond the grave, or is it just passed to a random person or something?

...Not that I intend to do any of these things, I'm just curious.
You can't stab yourself.
You can't stab a dead player?
When someone "dies" they still get one last stab before literally dying.

@Yours Truly is subbing in for @Calvin ッ
Please confirm as soon as possible.

I'm just going to confirm real quick.

Also, speaking of quickness... Stab: Pika_pika42.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom