• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Strong Bad publishes a new “buke”

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
Same with Step Sister Dawn, this is canon but it’s not the official sequel.

Story continues after everyone not from Homestar Runner’s world left but with Homestar and Strong Bad.

Strong Bad: Man! I think it’s time I’d share to you another one of my “bukes”.

Strong Bad leaves and comes back with a book and shows the title. Cuts to the cover. The original author was Leomard Sportsinterviews but Strong Bad crosses it out and wrote his name.

Strong Bad: “Everyone Is Different, Too” so here we go.

Strong Bad opens the cover. Like the first “Everyone Is Different” the book says it belongs to Strong Sad.

Strong Bad (reading): Everyone one is different, too. Still no to people are the same.

Turns the page. It shows a picture of a boy playing hockey. Strong Bad drew a zamboni in front of him. The original text reads “Some people have pimples. John is has pimples.”

Strong Bad (reading): Some people are gonna be zambonied. John has no more than any seconds to escape.

Turns the page. It shows a short Hispanic kid riding a scooter. Strong Bad drew several above him. The original text reads. “Some people are very short. Eduardo is very short.”

Strong Bad (reading): Some people are very short and minuscule. Eduardo is gonna be stepped on by a bunch of people.

Homestar (interuptting the story): Mind if I enchance the "buke".

Strong Bad: I guess.

Homestar: I’ll be going. (leaves with the book)

The doorbell rings.

Strong Bad: I’ll get it! (runs to the door and it’s Luna, Carmen, Leo, and Andy looking worried) Hey, guys! What’s wrong?

Luna: Somebody stole your book and took out your illustrations. (shows her copy of Everyone is Different by not Strong Bad but Leomard Sportsinterviews)

Strong Bad: Oh my!

Strong Bad looks into the book and sees that all his drawings are removed. Strong Sad comes.

Strong Sad: Well, what do you know. Please tell that Steve Buttz the truth. Eh, Strong Bad.

Strong Bad: Have you ever even have your own Strong Sad Email toons?

Strong Sad: No!

Strong Bad: Well! What this person wants is a book I wrote. I wrote Everyone Is Different.

Homestar: Man! Sbemail 140 was the best. I had quite some hair back in high school.

Strong Bad: And Strong Mad too. Also some glasses and freckles

Homestar: Well, if I were those Try Not To Cry Challenge videos from Annoying Orange. I would win.

Strong Bad: Even for Lil’ Brudder.

Homestar: Yes! Even for... (starts to cry) Lil’ Brudder. (leaves)

Strong Sad: Even me! I think a Try Not To Cry Challenge isn’t bad for me to lose.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom