• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Strongest pokemon

By Base Stat Total: Arceus
By Overratedness: Pikachu
By Competitively: Anything with a half-decent move

kyogre used to be an absolute beast but now that arceus can have a decent EV spread in B/W it's a tough choice as arceus has been wrecking the place on wifi...

reshiram is very good due to it's ability & the fire move that boosts speed (the ability means the move can't can't be blocked by heatran etc) i've been using it on wifi & it can bang major dents in teams

i reckon arceus though it's just too versatile to be taken lightly

Shuckle, because of this article

Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, using Rollout, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba that has been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

From Bulbapedia

Celebi.
It can time-travel into battle from the future and you'll have to fight 50 billion beasts =P

(I'm leaning towards Arceus, since he can be ANY type)

Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, using Rollout, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba that has been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

From Bulbapedia

MY MIND HAS CHANGED

Shuckle is the strongest.

I want this to happen. BADLY.

I don't think that question can be well answered.
Well, if I have to have an answer, I'll give you Magikarp.

From Bulbapedia
:eek:
I would love to see that happen. So yeah, it's settled. Shuckle. Holy scrap...

I'd like to say that Mew and Mewtwo can be the strongest PKMN, since they can hit with both STAB and use TMs to learn movs that'll decimate the competition. Mew, especially. Base 100 stats in everything allows it to be a jack-of-all-trades-and-master-of-ALL!!!!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom