• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Strongest pokemon

Shouldn't this go in the 'Video Games' section if we're discussing all the Pokemon?

Anyway, Deoxys.

But out of BW Pokemon, Genesect.

Also, 300th Post, Yay!

Last edited:
Kyogre. 150 base SpA + Drizzle + 150 BP STAB move boosted by rain = ridiculous

In BW, Reshiram (Draco Meteor has higher BP than Outrage and Bolt Strike so not Zekrom)

Sunkern

Absorb + STAB w/ residual leech seed damage = holy shit

Kyogre

Kyogre, definitely.

150 Special Attack with 150 power STAB move with a Rain Boost = Pretty damn strong,

plus Stronger BoltBeam thanks to the 100% accuracy of thunder in Rain.
Despite it's lacking movepool, it is by far in the top 3, if not the top itself.

I don't think there is a strongest Pokémon, because every Pokémon can be countered.

I don't think I can categorically state one pokemon as the strongest.

Oh wait. I can:

Dunsparce
ITS EH JOKE

Kyogre is ridiculously over powered. I think it is the strongest. Its a shame how bad Groudon gets screwed over.

There is one Pokemon that I think the true strongest Pokemon. It is the grestest one of all,the one Pokemon that people would put in many hours of there free time just to own ,the one Pokemon that when sent out strikes fear into the hearts of even the best of battlers that one Pokemon is
JOEY'S MOTHERFUCKING TOP PERCENTAGE RATTATA!!!!!!

I assume we're going with stats now, right?

HP: Winner is Blissey
ATK: Winner is Deoxys
DEF: Winner is Shuckle
S.ATK: Winner is Deoxys
S.DEF: Winner is Shuckle
SPD: Winner is Deoxys
TOTAL: Winner is Arceus

Captain obvious strikes again.

Notice how Deoxys is there three times?
So I'd give my vote to Deoxys.

None.

Kyogre gets beaten by Zapdos (max SPA and SPE).
Zapdos gets beaten by Golem.
Golem gets beaten by Torterra.
Torterra gets beaten by Frosslass.

I could make this list continue until I've listed all 649 Pokemon.

Cloyster + Skill Link + Shell Smash + Icicle Spear = A hell'ova'lot of damage.

Thus, I have proved that Cloyster is the Strongest Pokemon.

Sunkern and Magikarp.
Well, I don't think any Pokemon is truly the strongest. Any one of them can be beaten by another Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom