• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Strongest team for each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi there! We'll be doing polls for good teams for each game. Use this for fun, to get a word out when the community seems to be silent, or if you need info yourself. We'll also be covering info on Pokemon Green, Japan's version of Blue, and also remember this rule: no Pokemon outside the Pokemon available within the copy (i.e. In Scarlet to can have up to two Koraidon, but no Miraidon). If the pool for what you need isn't here yet, please wait patiently. All main series games will be added, and after that, feel free to make polls for other games, too. Thank you for your indulgence.

Last edited:
Uh, okay? Not to be mean, but why do both results say “Anything”? And the poll doesn’t have to close in 2054, it’s not like anyone’s going anywhere.
I am so confused right now- (I guess because I’m awake when I should be asleep right now)

Cool idea!

Are we supposed just comment on it here or will the poll be updated? :)

Uh, okay? Not to be mean, but why do both results say “Anything”? And the poll doesn’t have to close in 2054, it’s not like anyone’s going anywhere.
I am so confused right now- (I guess because I’m awake when I should be asleep right now)
Cool idea!

Are we supposed just comment on it here or will the poll be updated? :)
Sorry guys. This is a bit experimental and the polls aren't too good (I mean easy to make). So, I'll start a series of polls where I ask the best movements for each Pokemon in each game. After I do that, here I'll ask the best six Pokemon to use in each game. Then, using both ones, I'll make the results and (try) to update this. Contact me if you want to help (help is VERY much appreciated)

Thread Closure
hey, so i'm closing this thread for two reasons

1. this thread isn't really likely to garner much discussion to be honest -- "strongest team" doesn't seem like a good foundation for one given a lot of people play pokemon differently, so there isn't a single "best" team
2. you're linking to an off-site poll option which you haven't even gotten approval for and tbh looks rather sketchy, so i'm deleting those posts.

even those two points aside, a similar thread exists which is much easier to reply to. feel free to post your teams there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom