• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

//Stuck in d e c em b e r

Valkyria

Reaction score
//Stuck in d e c em b e r​

Hey guys, I'm Valkyria, while I can't draw, I've become somewhat experienced with making icons, in various sizes. Enjoy, CnC, etc.

Rules:

∞ Don't steal
∞Ask before Using
∞ Give credit if I allow you to use an icon

raptr.png
Diaruga-1.png
palkiria.png
Giratina.png
spinblocker.png
UtilityMon.png
Ghiscor-1.png
JIRACHIER.png

SH4KING.png
BLXRS.png
hawtness.png
Suiii.png

burned.png
drummertar.png
witchesbrew.png
whoAMI.png
ryder.png
ayelia.png

Cirnothing.png
burnerkid.png

I love your vibrant colors! My favorites would have to be the Gliscor, Elesa, Suicune, and Ke$ha. As for any crit... The subtext on the DPPt legend icons isn't necessary. Icons shouldn't have too many words on them, even if applied in a small font size. The icon of the girl with the red hair is a little... unnatural because her hair is too red-purple. You should go for a warm palette when your subject is a young girl. So UMMM. Keep it up! You're amazing. :3

This is a very nice round-up of graphics! You have a good, steady style; it's always good when you can tell the same person did all the graphics, because it means you have a recognizable style.

The colors are nicely saturated and the effects are very good! :p My fave has to be Elesa - she looks dashing.

However I am going to agree with this:
The subtext on the DPPt legend icons isn't necessary.
The text looks a bit broken-up. Those icons of the legends are amazing and well-rounded, they have a good palette and are pleasant to see, I would just take away the text :3

As this isn't exactly a shop, I've moved it to the main Artist's Alcove forum.

Ah thanks, I kind of just copied TB in deciding where to post this.

This is a very nice round-up of graphics! You have a good, steady style; it's always good when you can tell the same person did all the graphics, because it means you have a recognizable style.

The colors are nicely saturated and the effects are very good! :p My fave has to be Elesa - she looks dashing.

However I am going to agree with this:

The text looks a bit broken-up. Those icons of the legends are amazing and well-rounded, they have a good palette and are pleasant to see, I would just take away the text :3

Thank you, Aori! And yeah, I really liked the Elesa stock. In hindsight, I probably wouldn't have used the subtext, but I've seen others pull it off so well, I decided to give it a try.

Thank you, Aori! And yeah, I really liked the Elesa stock. In hindsight, I probably wouldn't have used the subtext, but I've seen others pull it off so well, I decided to give it a try.

I totally get you! When I used to make a lot of icons, I also tried the subtext thingy and I never got it right! xD what I found that looks cute somethings is small text, like, impossible to read text, above a bigger text.
But, random comment aside, I repeat - awesome graphics! :3 you should post more! I can't wait to see!

Wow. You are an amazingly talented artist. It's all so colourful and pretty. I am in love.

Thank you so much!

Also, to keep this thread alive, here's some of the other icons I've made:

rozureido.png
caspy.png
kaorismeen.png
roarrrrrk.png
Scarfchomp.png
Softlight.png
Pit1.png
THAWIZ.png
kingsmen.png
SmellyMamoswine.png