• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@GlaceonLover94; @AlphaMouse; @Winter Enchantress; @Agent Gryphon; @Kamen_Fanatic; @Mako; @Midorikawa; @Tailisu10; @Terra Fortis; @Murkmire; @~NiGHTS~; @Pokémon Trainer Calvin;

Ridgeview City's daily life was going just as planned, people were going to work and kids were getting ready to go to school. However, nothing could match the amount of people like Ridgeview World Academy. Already students gathered at the front of Sky Terminal, the train station that would lead straight to Ridgeview World Academy.

Everyone stood around all of them holding the handheld device as well as the golden card that had been given to them by the principal. Amongst the crowd was Katherine who was grinning from ear to ear as she and her Lillipup looked around at all the people gathering at the station. "Everyone came here just like we did huh Missy?" Katherine smiled and hugged the Lillipup who barked in return. "I wonder what awaits us there though." she stated as she turned to look at at large forest that surrounded the train tracks as well as the gate that was on the other side and the buildings that could be seen from afar.

At the entrance of the terminal were Alistair and Gale along with the rest of their family. "Well we'll see you kids in a few, teachers have to go through a different train." Alistair nodded his head as he looked at his children.

"Everyone looks so prepared for this don't they." Gale pointed out, he standing next to Rose, he had his earphones around his neck and was carrying his bag around his left shoulder. "I hope I don't make a fool of myself in front of all these people." he pointed out and looked around curiously, his red coloured hair waving around while his brown eyes shone with an air of curiosity, nervousness and naivity.

Zoro waited with the other students to board the train for the Academy. Phantom stood by his side disguised as a boy so that the two could communicate. Zoro had taught Phantom his zorua sign language as a means of communication due to Zoro being unable to speak. Phantom had adapted the ability into his human illusions to use it to tell Zoro things as well. It allowed the two to talk and for Zoro to know what pokemon were saying as well with the help of Phantom of course.

Zoro and Phantom's ears pricked at the sound of a bark and noticed a girl with a lillipup looking happy to be here. He also noticed a family in which who he assumed were the parents, left the children alone. He guessed that the kids lived in the city and were being seen off by their parents.

Dante breathed in deeply and slowly as she took a karate kata, slowly going over the techniques as she moved.

Behind her was her Oshawott, who was practicing his scalchop techniques.

A Houndour watched as a Petillil and Togepi played together, with a Roggenrolla nearby. Leaving a sole Tynamo to be near the train tracks, watching for the train to arrive.

"Awesome, karate moves." Gale stated with curiosity as he saw Dante practicing her moods as well as what her Pokemon were doing. He looked around once more noticing two boys standing next to each other. "There really are a lot of different people over here." he said and turned to their parents.

"And remember you don't get extra credit for being our kids." Alistair shook his head at them.

Katherine looked at Dante a smile, noticing that Missy seemed to be sniffing at the Houndour standing by the rails.

Tanaka stood waiting for train that would take the teachers to the academy. He observed the new students that would be entering the academy and therefore becoming his pupils. He took extra note of Alistair's children. He was eager to see what their parents had taught them. He also noticed a student practicing some kind of fighting and one that seemed to be with a little boy.

"Well, um," Claudia, Gale's fraternal triplet sister, spoke up, "Just keep your headphones off of your ears while walking so you don't trip. Also, don't fall and kill yourself." the other sister of the three, Amber, shook her head and laughed before letting out a yawn.

"Sis," she commented lazily, "I don't think he would die from falling. Maybe emotionally if it was a girl or something, but not literally."

Rose stood by Alistair's side as she snaked his arm around her waist.

"Go on you three," she spoke up with her thick British accent, "Go mingle with the other students."

"Yeah Claudia." Gale nodded his head simply before turning to his mom and nodding. He looked around for a moment before hugging her and stepping back almost instantly. "See you guys inside." he stated before turning to his sisters.

"Well, we should go to our train huh honey?' Alistair smiled as he pulled Rose closer. "We gotta get ready for the welcoming ceremony."

"He's still a momma's boy," Amber chuckled to herself before letting out yet another yawn. She rubbed the corners of her eyes to remove the 'yawn induced tears' from her corneas. Claudia nervously looked around as she held onto her Banette. She just wanted to get this over with.

Rose smiled and nodded.

Zoro watched the family from afar observing them and even thinking up pranks to possibly pull on them. He was too far to catch anything they said due to the noise around him as well. He did however catch the boys blush and figured what they were talking about was embarrassing to him.

Waiting at the front of the terminal, Tailisu was smiling with anticipation. Along with him were his three Pokemon: Atom the Jolteon was lying on the ground taking a nap besides Tailisu despite all the noise, Radiant the Starmie was being energetic thanks to the foreign place they are in and lastly Garr the Noctowl was keeping a close eyes on his friends and trainer. The bird pokemon was keeping a close eyes on the starfish pokemon cause he though he was being too hyperactive for his own good.

Tailisu held up the two devices in front of him, soon he will find out their exact function although he has a few ideas on what they do. The boy hopes that his experience at the academy will be fruitful.

Kyle stood there in front of the terminal with great delight. He was in Ridgeview City after a very long trip all the way from Goldenrod City. His partner looked even more thrilled than he was. The little eevee hopped with joy jumping almost has high has the top of Kyle's head. "Alright Alright, Autumn settle down." Kyle told his eevee. "You will have your chance don't you worry."

Severin, standing behind the group with his beloved Seviper, looked on in disgust at the people before him. He wasn't a people person, but his mother always taught him to at least PRETEND to be friendly. His Seviper nuzzled his hand, hissing quietly as Severin looked down and gave him a gentle pet. "Don't worry, my pet. We'll be on the train soon. You and the others can stretch soon. That is, unless you want to be in the train with me?"

Seviper looked at Severin with his red eyes and gave a nod. "SeVIperr..." "Alright then. You'll sit with me on the train, my beloved pet." He gave a loving stroke across Seviper's smooth scales. "We'll be there soon, my pet... "

Zoro looked around more taking note of another student practicing fighting, a student with a Jolteon, Starmie, and Noctowl. There was a student with an eevee, and one talking to his seviper. Zoro and Phantom could hear the trainer talk to his pokemon, and the seviper hiss in reply.

Hikari made her way to the train station with her Lopunny in tow. She was very excited to be going to the Academy because it would be a great opertunity to learn about Pokemon. "Are you ready for some fun?" Hikari asked her trusty partner. "Lopunny!" Yui cheered back. "Great!" Hikari cheered.

Last edited:
At that moment a loud ringing noise was heard in the terminal as a pair of trains came onto the station from the tunnel on the other side. The students all moved back in awe as the doors to the train opened up. "Finally time to go." Katherine snickered.

"Attention students it is time for you to board the trains, please grab a hold of all your belongings and be careful while inside the train." a voice rang out from the train.

Severin and Seviper made their way past the students onto the train, the first to be seated. They sat in mid-section, on the right side. Severin had a window seat, and Seviper coiled around itself next to him.

"Well, that could've been close... " Severin began stroking Seviper's scales, with Seviper hissing contentedly. "Now, our train ride begins, my pet."

Hikari made her way on to the train and found a compartment where she could stare out the window. "I suppose i should let you stretch out to." Hikari thought alloud. "Knuckles, come on out." She then released a Pignite from a Poke'ball. He looked around the compartment, before taking a seat next to Yui.

The Tynamo flew back to Dante and began clicking at her. "I heard, Jörmungandr." She spoke, straightening herself out. She whistled once loudly, getting the Pokemon to turn to her. She nodded with her head, getting the Oshawott, Houndour, Togepi, Petillil, and Roggenrolla to run to her side as she picked up her luggage and walked inside the train, but not before picking up the Roggenrolla as so it could get on the train.

"Ok, everyone here. Good." The female said, smiling as she put down the Rock-type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom