• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Kay-o

"Well.. I knew the dorm had to be impressive after seeing the academy and I guess I was right." Tailisu gave out a small chuckle. " What I really liked the most was the library on the second floor,they have a great selections of book there. I still haven't gone outside though there I want to find a nice spot where I can draw in peace." He said to Miles.

"Oh, I'm not a trainer." Hikari replied. "I'm a coordinator, and I haven't been doing it very long, in fact my father didn't want me to be with Pokemon in the first place, he only let come here so I can focus on my studies as well." Yui was eating a sweet poffin while Knuckle's, Hikari's Pignite, carried in a large trunk filled with clothes and shoes. Her third and last Pokemon, her Togekiss Angel, was now playing with the baby Pokemon like a mother playing with small children.

The next day Katherine woke up from her bed, Missy laying next to her as she rolled around and heard her alarm go off. She smiled as she jumped off the bed at stretched at the start of the first day in her new school. "So it's finally time huh?" she stood up and smiled while looking outside the window.

Gale had gotten up early, not being able to sleep much after spending a lot of the previous night playing with the console, of course he hoped that Rose wouldn't notice this so he was planning on sitting at the back of her class if necessary. He walked into the dorm's cafeteria, and scanned the area. The cafeteria was filled with tables that were all lined up in front of a wall made out of glass that led towards the city. He turned to look at the buffet bar that was filled with all types of breakfast foods, such as eggs, toasts, pancakes, waffles, ham, cheese and the like. Gale licked his lips in anticipation and proceeded to serve himself a pair of pancakes along with some scrambled eggs and bacon.

Zoro stretched as he woke up, got ready, and headed to the cafeteria choosing to eat waffles, pancakes, toast, eggs and bacon due to being indecisive. His pokemon followed him eagerly begging as he tossed them bacon while they walked. Zoro chose to sit down near his roommate giving a small wave as he started digging in ignoring his begging comrades.

Severin casually made his way to the cafeteria, hungry and slightly groggy. He made his way to the buffet, out of the way of others, and grabbed pancakes and a couple sausage patties. Even Severin couldn't help himself to great food.

As he grabbed the necessary things, he sat at a table next to the glass wall alone, and ate in silence.

Claudia quietly walked to the room where breakfast was being served. She found the table farthest away from everyone, and sat there. It was clear that she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her face looked a little puffy as well. She just buried her face into her arms and tried to ignore everything around her.

Amber was still sleeping soundly in her room.

Zoro noticed Claudia sit alone. He expected her to sit with Gale considering they were siblings, something he confirmed over hearing their conversations the previous day. Zoro stood from his spot walking over to Claudia and whistling quietly to get her attention as he wrote "Are you okay?" on his board.

Claudia rose her head up from the table and looked at Zoro. She sniveled and nodded.

"I'm okay," she replied, "Just not feeling well. I had a rough evening. Anyways, how are you?" she figured if he made his way over then she should be nice and try to make conversation.

Dante arrived with a sheathed bokken on her back, and proceed to make her breakfast plate, humming along as she did. She then backtracked to make several more plates for her Pokemon to enjoy.

Once done, Dante took her seat and released her Pokemon, who quickly dug into the food.

"Seviper, Yanmega and Lickilicky, come out!" Realizing his other Pokemon haven't gotten much exercise or time out of their pokeballs, Severin let them out. He also got some food for them before going back to his table. Seviper hissed loudly, then began to eat the things off his plate on the table. Yanmega simply perched on Severin's head, and Lickilicky immediately scarfed his down.

Lickilicky isn't as bad as a Munchlax or a Snorlax, but Severin still has to give a bit of extra food to tide the big pink lug over. "How are we today, my lovely Pokemon?" They all called in cheer, as if they were toasting to Severin's good health. "Hahaha, good, good. We're starting our first day here. I really want to find us a new training friend. How does that sound?" His Pokemon all agreed to it. Three just wasn't enough, and both Severin and his Pokemon knew that.

"The first chance we get, we're catching ourselves a Pokemon." He said with a grin on his face, petting his Seviper across his head.

Tailisu was sitting at one of the table, he was eating 3 pancakes with apple juice. He was wearing the Sceptile Leaf uniform which even matched his eyes.. err at least his left one. Accompanying the young trainer were his three Pokemon who were eating their breakfast prepared by Tailisu. The boy wondered if his roommate woken up, to him he seemed to be an okay guy.

"Oh, I'm Claudia Rhodes," Claudia introduced herself, "It's nice to meet you, Mister Abyss."

"Morning" Miles said to his roomate as he picked a seat across from Tailisu to sit at. He had made sure his uniform was looking as perfect as possible, Miles wasn't one for being under or missed dressed. Inbetween mouthfulls of food he asked, "So I take it these are your Pokemon?"

Tailisu momentarily stopped eating pancakes to answer his roommate's question. "Yep! This is Atom." He pointed to the Jolteon who was eating at a rather slow pace, he looked at Miles and nodded at him . "This is Radiant." He pointed next at the Starmie who was.. lying face up cause that's how they eat their food. " and that one over there is Garr." The Noctowl was eating his food quietly, he didn't even look at Miles.

Hikari awoke the next morning, quickly showering and coming down from the dorm to get breakfast.

Jade got up, looking still tired and a little bit of a headache, she groaned before getting up and walking to the kitchen, to try and fix herself some stuff. "First day" Jade muttered, she was already out of booze, so she honestly didn't know how she would make it through the day.,

Dante noticed Hikari getting into the breakfast line and smiled. "Here I thought I was going to get her up myself." She muttered to herself in an amused tone, munching on her piece of toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom