• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh....wow." Gale said, he didn't say anything more though as he just stared at his sister. He knew that Claudia was as close to their dad as he was to their mom but he didn't think she would miss them that much.

Alistair had finished gotten dress and was now eating some breakfast with Rose. "Finally the first day huh." he said drowsily. "Though I wish Claudia wouldn't have called so much, I need more sleep."

"She's been a daddy's girl since birth," Rose chuckled.

"Yeah," Claudia replied simply.

"Gale's a momma's boy and he didn't call." Alistair pointed out and drank some of the juice that was left over. "Though he was probably busy playing video games.' he nodded his head before he stood up and stretched once more. "An dI don't think Amber would've woken up by now."

"Except our parents are on the opposite corner of the city." Gale pointed out as he sat down next to Claudia. "Listen sis we need to prove to mom and dad that we can do things on our own if mom thinks we can't handle it she's gonna have us go live wi...and that's not something you'd be so mad about is it?" Gale pointed out as he stared at his sister with a dry expression.

"Live with who?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, but Claudia thinks you're her world," Rose chuckled, "Has always been this way since day one."

"Well I did say really big house, and the dorms are all by each other, though the school is kind of too big..." Zoro wrote quickly. He was curious about the living with that Gale had said but decided it wasn't his place to ask.

"I know that." Alistair nodded his head and pocketed his hands before looking up at the roof. "It's weird for a dad to say this but I guess I want her to start making her own decisions." he stated simply before he turned to walk towards the door. "Call Amber, then you and I have to take the early train and get ready for class." he walked towards Rose and smiled before kissing her.

"Nevermind." Gale pointed out and yawned. "I hope Amber wakes up." Gale stated as he looked towards Zoro. "We're triplets, I'm the only boy." he said simply. At that moment he heard his handheld device beep as well as the devices for all the other students.

"Um what's this?" Katherine looked down at her own handheld device in awe as her schedule appeared.

OOC: All of the students character have the following schedule.

Monday: Breeding, Battle, psychology, Pokemon Care
Tuesday: Battle, Mythology, Advanced Battling
Wednesday: Psychology, Pokemon Care, Breeding
Thursday: Advanced Battling, Mythology, PE
Friday: free

PE is a class that'll be done by another teacher that I'll be controlled, I added it so that I could balance out the number of classes more.

IC: Katherine stared at her handheld device, stil la bit confused on the difference between both battling classes.

"It is," Claudia nodded in agreement with Zoro when she looked at her device.

Rose chuckled and returned the kiss.

"Already on it," she replied as she readied and called Amber.

"Call the other kids over we have to get them to the daycare." Alistair pointed out and stretched once more as he walked over to the door. "We're leaving."

"Guess we finally know our classes huh?" Gale pointed out before smiling and pocketing the device. "Let's go then guys, we have our first day to attend to and don't be so sad Claudia you get to see dad in the first class." He then turned to Zoro. "I think Advanced Battling is just outside on the field, like we use our Pokemon and battle more while in normal battle classes is more about the theory of it."

Rose rolled her eyes as she held her infant sons, and looked down at her toddler daughter. The little girl ran up to Alistair and smiled.

"Daddy!" she cheered as she reached up for Alistair to take her.

-------------------------------

Claudia nodded as she looked at Zoro. A smile appeared on her face as she kept looking at him. She then looked at the Zorua.

A few moments later, Amber dragged herself into the room.

"Hello," she commented as she yawned.

"Time to leave, my Pokemon. Everyone, return." Seviper, Yanmega and Lickilicky had returned to their pokeballs. Severin then put up his dishes and made his way to the first class with the group, though not too close.

"So, this first is breeding... this will be good." He thought this to himself, wondering if the other students were as immature as he believed them to be.

Claudia smiled and waved back. She had studied Sign Language before, but wasn't exactly the best at it.

Jade blinked a few times before realizing someone was agt the door. "Uh, what?" Jade groaned a bit, she walked towards the door and opened it to swee Katherine, "Yeah, I don't really feel like breakfast at this time" Jade replied looking all tired and hungover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom