• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claudia pouted as she released her hug and sat down.

"He isn't happy to see me as he was happy to see you," she frowned at her brother.

"That's cause I didn't ran up to him and hugged him as if I hadn't seen him yesterday in front of everyone." Gale pointed out as he sat down on the grass mat. "And he didn't do it cause of that he did it cause he didn't want you to look like a daddy's girl to the rest of the class."

Tailisu entered the classroom and began examining it. There were various objects for Pokémon and the room flooring was grass just like in his dorm. He suddenly knelt down to feel it while becoming oblivious to most of his surrounding.

"Of course he did," Claudia frowned, "He's always liked you more than me."

"No, especially after's mom accident," Claudia answered, getting highly upset, "He's never liked me. I'm the reason mom lost her memory."

Zoro frowned as he listened to Claudia and Gale's conversation. From the sound of it, it seemed as though the family had some problems. He walked over sitting down on the mat wearing and expression of disinterest so the two wouldn't know he was eavesdropping.

"Claudia...let's not about this now class is about to start." Gale said while looking at his sister with a serious expression. "Dad didn't hug me in case you didn't notice and it's not like he can show favoritism anyways so just calm down and wait for class to end."

"You're his only son, of course he would show favoritism," Claudia said angrily as she stood up and moved to the back of the class.

"I heard that, bastard," Claudia growled.

Amber walked in at the end of that sentence, only to have her eyes widened. She had never heard Claudia curse unless she was really upset. She had a 'what the heck is going on' look as she looked at Alistair. She simply sat down away from her siblings.

Dante had slid into class, followed by her Togepi and Petilil. She didn't want to be late to class and make the teacher think of her negatively.

"Hey Phantom," Claudia sniffled as she began stroking the Zorua's fur, "I'm sorry you and Zoro had to see that."

After Severin walked into the classroom, he took a seat in the second row of desks, sitting in a mannerable position. Severin didn't attend to the girl having a nervous breakdown, but rather just sat and waited for the class to begin.

Miles sat quietly at the back of the class room near his fellow Sceptile Leaf dorm members. There also seemed to be some sort of arguement between two blue students after one of them had hugged the teacher, which Miles found to be quite unprofessional. He was also curious about the room itself and its lack of desks, perhaps this wouldn't be an ordinary methodical class.

Last edited:
Hikari made her way into the classroom, closely followed by her Lopunny, Yui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom