• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro sat in Tanaka's class waiting for it to start. He had come ahead of Gale and his sisters figuring he would let them have some family time without him there. As the class neared start time he started to worry about them being late.

"Maybe you should treat her better," Amber scoffed in annoyance before she looked at Alistair, "You should treat her better too." with that, she walked ahead of Gale.

Claudia nodded and smiled weakly as she entered the next class. She took a seat by Zoro. She smiled and waved.

'Hello," she signed.

'Hi,' Zoro signed back giving Claudia a smile.

Once everyone was in the class, and it was time to start Tanaka spoke. "Welcome, I am Tanaka Deviant, your battling teacher. In this class you won't be just battling, but also learning the theory of it, as well as ins and outs. So how about we start of with a question. How many kinds of battles are there?"

Zoro thought about the types of battles. He knew of single, doubles, triples, and rotations. That was of course assuming that the teacher wasn't counting contest battles as well. Also considering the fact that he might consider tag battles separate from doubles. Zoro frowned at being unsure of how to answer.

"I treat her well." Alistair sighed. "It's just that I want Claudia to start living her own life instead of relying on me."

Katherine sat in battling class and smiled, she having returned Missy now as she stared at Tanaka. She wasn't much of a battler herself, though she did enjoy practicing and she had trained her Pokemon enough for them to know the ins and outs.

Tailisu sat near some of the new people he met. He has returned his Pokémon in their respective pokeballs. He was unsure on how to answer his question because there was pretty much new kinds of battling popping up every now and then.

Jade found herself intrigued by the owner of the Froslass, Amber she was sure she heard the other call her, and Charmeleon seemed curious about Froslass but they didn't have much more time as the next class came. So Jade went and sat in the back again, wondering when Ellanore's class was going to be, she was looking forward to seeing what she might do. For now she half listened while nursing her little hangover.

Severin, while in the class, merely listened to the teacher's instructions and simply had the other students answer for him. He was more interested in battles, but wasn't above the teacher's instructions.

He just didn't feel like flaunting his I.Q today.

"There is also Rotation Battles and the Mix Battles that the PWT features." Dante said, having walked in and took her seat. She still had her Petilil dancing on her head, and still holding onto her Togepi.

"Dante, Katherine. Both of you are partially correct. In general there are four main kinds of battles: Single, double, triple, and rotation. Each of these four main groups can be broken down into smaller groups, such as tag battles, or the kinds in the PWT. Of course since it's the first day, I want to see some of your knowledge in action. So I need three students willing to battle me in a triple battle. I'm also curious if all of you think the students will win due to only having to control one pokemon each, or if I will despite controlling three pokemon at once against three individual minds. So who wants to battle?" Tanaka spoke to the class.

Last edited:
"I will. Demeter, off." Dante said, getting the Petilil to jump off her head. She whistled, getting Lilith to pop out of her Pokeball. "She may be underleveled, but my Lilith is still a fighter." Dante said proudly, getting the Dark-Fire type to grin.

Miles raised his hand and said, "I'll give it a go" Truth be told, he wanted to show the rest of the students how good of a battler he was. Though it was obvious to him that the teacher would have an advantage considering he would have to battle with two other people he didn't really know.

Lilith gulped at the sight of Gyarados.

'Dragon, Dark-Flying, and Water-Flying... Demeter would get decimated quickly, Gaea will be easy prey due to her slow speed, Venus doesn't have good moves yet and will get demolished, Lilith faces a tough challenge staying alive with that Gyarados out, Neptune faces a similar problem only with the Dragonair, leaving...' Dante mused to herself as she assessed her situation.

"I choose Jörmungandr!" She yelled, getting a sigh of relief from the hellhound as the Tynamo popped out of his Ball.

'Hopefully I can get some lucky shots of electricity at the Gyarados and take him out. He'll be the biggest issue here.' Dante thought as she returned her Houndour.

Dante looked at the Psi Pokemon. 'A Psychic-type. That Mandibuzz will give it hell unless the brainy beast has the power to beat it.' She thought internally.

"Oh well this should be fun" Miles muttered to himself after viewing his partners Pokemon choices compared to the teachers. He then tossed a Pokeball revealing his Stunfisk and tried to mentally calculate the best possible way to approach this lopsided battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom